Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Recruiting for ebonheart =MAIN= Malicious Intent

Ciz320
Ciz320
Who is Malicious Intent?

=MAIN= is a PS4 community of mature gamers interested in all aspects of ESO, (leveling, crafting, dungeon groups, PVP groups, and end game content). We strive for a community that knows each other well and can count on each other to complete challenges in a fun, successful, and timely manner.

We have a core group of about 10 gamers who originated from the Ps3 days in a variety of games. Most recently we have decided to pick up Eso to fill our MMORPG fix, as Destiny was lacking in many aspects of our gaming needs. Our core group has experience in a variety of MMORPGS such as WoW, Camelot, and Guild Wars.

In order to become an inclusive community, we use a mobile application called Line. This mobile application has replaced our online forums as the modern age has shown us that everything can and should be accessible via a mobile app. The application is a group messaging service that is FREE and required for members of =MAIN= Line helps with organizing and staying in touch with our community.

What are we looking for?

=MAIN= is looking for mature likeminded players with experience in MMORPG games to join us for progressing towards end game content. We realize that RL commitments come first, and are by no means rushing to max level, this game is not a race.

What are the requirements for joining =MAIN=? - 18 yrs. Or older - Mic/Headset and use of it. Communication is a key factor in any group or team. You are expected to be able to communicate and participate when in group content. - PVE & PVP players. We participate in both sides of content and would like all our future members to participate and enjoy both sides of ESO. - Smart Phone / Tablet. We use the mobile app Line (mentioned above) to run our day to day and scheduled group content. This is a must to interact with fellow members. - Thick Skin. We bust nuts often in chats and try to maintain a fun atmosphere in everything we do. If you can’t take a joke or are easily offended this may not be the place for you. What Next? Like what you’ve read so far and meet our requirements? If you are interested we want to invite you to join us here at Malicious Intent. Just fill out the following Application and send it to one of the following members for consideration, and/or reply to this post (or DM) with a filled out Application.

PSN: Fichter, Ciz320, Phogel3

Your PSN name.
Age.
Location / Time Zone
A Little about yourself to get to know you
Usual Gaming Play times.
Do you meet all of the basic requirements
Games you have played and are looking forward to playing
Do you have any further questions for us about the guild?
Thanks for stopping by and checking out Malicious Intent! We look forward to hearing from you!
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Bump
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Bump
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Bump
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Bump
  • Pledgeslayer
    Pledgeslayer
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm looking for a few active folks to enjoy all the facets of the game with.

Age.

Location / Time Zone
    US/TX/Central

I have a mic and have played every mmo to date worth talking about begginning with Everquest when I was but a young lad. I think this is perfect as I don't want to join a huge guild because I already can't stand kids screaming and open mics in proximity chat. I'm actually extremely new to console gaming (PS4 being my first console since the original xbox) so I don't have many friends on PS.

Usual Gaming Play times.
    Usually in the afternoons and evenings during the week and weekends. Usually work like 5-10pm or 8pm-12am rarely. You'll catch me on in the mornings quite a bit as well.

Yes

Eq, Eq2, Wow, AoC, swg, gw 1 +2, rift, destiny, Lotro, CoH/V, Diablos, dude just all of it lol.
    Looking forward to Star Wars Battlefront, ESO, and EQ Next (if it ever happens)

Not at the moment. I'm still learning much about the game so I may have questions

Thanks for stopping by and checking out Malicious Intent! We look forward to hearing from you!
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Bump
  • rotigeorge
    rotigeorge
    Soul Shriven
    Your PSN name.
    GeneralNat

Age.

Location / Time Zone.
    Singapore/GMT +8

A Little about yourself to get to know you.
    I just completed my diploma studies and I'm waiting for my conscripted military service so I pretty much have loads of free time in the next 2 months. I love mmorpg's, I started with runescape back in 2005. I love making new friends who are like minded and enjoy gaming as much as I do.

Usual Gaming Play times.
    Anytime if I don't have any plans or commitments on that day.

Do you meet all of the basic requirements.
    Yeap I have a headset and a mic too.

Games you have played and are looking forward to playing.
    I play gta5, destiny, eso, far cry 4, Fifa and I'm trying to get started on msg: ground zero. Looking forward to Star Wars battlefront, cod black ops 3, uncharted 4, fifa 16,

Nope not really but really love to be able to join you guys :)

• Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Bump
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Bump
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Anyone who is interested please feel free to send me a psn message so I can add you to friend and set up a quick psn chat to check mic quality
  • spacechapman
    spacechapman
    Soul Shriven
    Your PSN name.

SpaceChapman

Age.

Location / Time Zone

US/Central

Just started playing yesterday and am currently level 11, I hope that does not disqualify me. I am a manager in retail.

Usual Gaming Play times.

Usually after 4 PM Central

I have a mic and will download the app if I'm accepted.

As of late? A lot of stuff on PS4: Witcher 3, The Old Blood, and Bloodborne. PC: A ton of EUIV

Don't believe so.

• Buster_Hymann
    Buster_Hymann
    Soul Shriven
    Your PSN name.Buster Hymann

Age. 40

Location / Time Zone EDT

A Little about yourself to get to know you Been MMOing since Star fleet command when I started playing Camelot. Played WoW, Eve, and many other shooters. Like to get to know my clan mates and like helping out. I rolled a new toon and picked Eben. Had fun here since the start, just got ESo for Fathers day

Usual Gaming Play times. Nights eastern time approx 7pm till 11pm

Do you meet all of the basic requirements Yes I do. Have mic, team player, have line app, and looking forward to the adventures to come and getting some group rewards.

Games you have played and are looking forward to playing Camelot, WoW, Cod 1, 2, UO, Medal of Honor 1 and 2. Arma 2 Dayz, Destiny, Skyrim, DCUO, GTA V, Red Dead Redemption, Just to name a few

Do you have any further questions for us about the guild? Will you help members get the most out of their character? Get all their skill points and builds? IS there crafting help? What is the long term goal of this Clan?
  • Buster_Hymann
    Buster_Hymann
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry PSN is Buster_Hymann
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320
    I send you a message buster
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Bump
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Bump
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Bump
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Bump
  • consumed-by-fire
    consumed-by-fire
    Soul Shriven
    Your PSN name. B2damac

Age. 27

Location / Time Zone
    central

A Little about yourself to get to know you-laid back silly and extremely loyal player. I play pvp and pve. I would say that I am competitive. I have been in clans and have held officer positions before I even ran a clan on Destiny. Just looking to learn the game and have a good time killing those stuckup *** in the aldemeri
    dominion
    Usual Gaming Play times.
    Depends on my schedule generally in the mornings and afternoons.

Yessir

Games you have played and are looking forward to playing I just came from Destiny, I have played tons of Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Fallout, killzone, warframe, dc universe, and indie games on my vita.

Do you RP at all? If I started dealing skooma would you boot me? Do you have dedicated raid days? I am still new to this game is that a problem? If I happened to slaughter an entire town,by accident of course, would the guild hide me?
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Bump
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Bump
  • StreetRat
    StreetRat
    Your PSN name.
    Chumchugger

Age.

Location / Time Zone
    Oklahoma/Central US

Computer Science Major at OSU, games and technology are life. Love console MMO's and eso! Finally a good one! Favorite MMO of all time...EQOA for PS2! I enjoy a joke or 2, after all my name is Chumchugger. Currently VR1 Dragonknight Caster DPS Ebonheart. I'm doin my research Im trying to max out this dps, and it sucks not being able to get these dungeons done, and I dont mind helpin others either.

Usual Gaming Play times.
    Anytime there's no school. Which is like 12pm to whenevs

Fo sho

EQOA EQ2 WoW FF11 Rift Looking forward to Everquest Next

Anybody else hate searching for lorebooks? Im almost Mages guild lvl 9 and....I want to burn down a library.

• Ciz320
    Ciz320
    I put something in my clan chat, someone should be getting a hold of you soon, if not I will later in the day
  • peacemaker1182
    peacemaker1182
    Soul Shriven
    Your PSN name: Peacemaker1182
    Location / Time Zone: US Eastern
    A Little about yourself to get to know you: I'm in the IT field and in my free time i enjoy gaming. I've played a variety of shooters/mmos through the years. I enjoy a good laugh despite being a laid back quite guy.
    Usual Gaming Play times. m-f 7 - 11:30p EST. Weekends when i'm up.
    Do you meet all of the basic requirements: Yes
    Games you have played and are looking forward to playing: WOW, Destiny, and a number of shooters across multiple platforms.
    Do you have any further questions for us about the guild? Nope.
  • Jonesythekid
    Jonesythekid
    Soul Shriven
    Your PSN name: Jonesythekid
    Age. 28
    Location / Time Zone US Eastern
    28 yrs old, 7 yrs military, laid back, really looking for a group to dungeon with, pvp, end content, or just shoot the *** or work on alts.
    Usual Gaming Play times.
    hard working through the week, on a few hours after work, try to be on a lot on weekends, but Have to share my free time with my wife and house work :)
    Do you meet all of the basic requirements oh yea.
    Games ive played: Destiny, all Battlefields, all CODs, World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Daiblo, all of Assassins Creeds, Witcher, GTA 5,
    what I am looking forward to... Star Wars Battlefront and the New Assassins creed
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Bump
  • Starman
    Starman
    Soul Shriven

Your PSN name.
    Starman3450

Age. N/A

Location / Time Zone
    Arizona/Mountain

I would rather pay a monkey to punch me in the balls for 5 hours than play a Halo game.

Usual Gaming Play times.
    I don't really have one I'm just usually on everyday

Yes I have a mic and will DL the app

Play all kind of games
    FALLOUT 4

• Ciz320
    Ciz320
    Bump
  • Ciz320
    Ciz320