Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Pact - Dawn's Guard - Casual, Friendly, Vampire & Werewolf bites!

Brand0626
Brand0626
We are recruiting friendly, active members. Our goal is to be a fun, active guild for trading, grouping, raiding, and pvp. Additionally, we have a werewolf that can turn you if you like and soon a vampire as well. If interested message FeistiestDriver or CAVALRY TROOPER on Xbox One for info or an invite. We hope to see you in game soon!
Edited by Brand0626 on June 19, 2015 7:30PM
  • Eelraiser
    Eelraiser
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining. GT is username and character name. Im on everyday and am interested in that werewolf bite as well. Please and thank you.
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
  • Brand0626
    Brand0626
    I forgot to mention that our werewolf and vampire are on the Ebonheart pact. However, we have characters all over.

Hope to see you all in guild soon!
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    See my signature for the details.

I'm interested in the dungeons and PvP, and I'd love a vamp bite if you guys could arrange it. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Brand0626
    Brand0626
    I don't see a signature @Uriel_Noctutne. What's your GT?
    Edited by Brand0626 on June 23, 2015 1:19PM
  • Karkas
    Karkas
    Soul Shriven
    Brand,

I would heartedly make a vow to join the Dawn's Guard.
    If possible I would submit my mortal soul to the damnation of Lycanthropy by allowing my flesh to be scarred by a Werewolf.

What do you ask of me, good sir?

GT: The Asgardian
    Character: Karkas Eitherjarl (Nord Dragonknight)

Thanks,
    Ashe
  • Karkas
    Karkas
    Soul Shriven
    Brand,

I also have an adventuring companion that fancies himself a Sorcerer of some great repute.
    He has dabbled in the lore of the Vampires and would hope to become one of the Undead by receiving the dreaded bite from one of their ilk.

His information is:
    GT: HRDark
    Character: Darkon Voidwalker (Dunmer Sorcerer)

If you find his services a boon to the Dawn's Guard, Darkon would pledge a vow as well.

Thanks,
    Ashe
    Edited by Karkas on June 19, 2015 8:19PM
  • Brand0626
    Brand0626
    Karkas,

Invites sent to both you and your companion. Happy to have you both!

Feisti
  • deltarebelsnipe
    Hey, looking for an Ebonheart guild. I am a 42 wood elf nightblade and werewolf max. My gamer tag is deltarebelsnipe, send me a message when possible. I would like to be very active here. Thanks
  • Brand0626
    Brand0626
    Awesome. Invite sent :)
  • Brand0626
    Brand0626
    Guild bank is now open
  • Dark_Akatsukki
    I'll join your guild and stay in it but I need a vampire bite for my guild members too we already have 15 warewolf in our guild
    Psn: Dark_Akatsukii
    Edited by Dark_Akatsukki on June 20, 2015 1:07AM
  • Brand0626
    Brand0626
    We are on Xbox one, not Playstation. Sorry Dark_Akatsukki
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    Gt: byCrux
    I would love to join this :)
    Xbox NA
  • PainedBike21
    @Brand0626 I wanna join, I'm from EP if the Vamp guy has the bite I can help with some money to the guild tabard or for the guild trader, my GT is PainedBike. I have WW in my Templar 42 the cooldown end in Sunday
    Edited by PainedBike21 on June 20, 2015 3:19AM
  • arcate98
    arcate98
    I want to join! My Gamertag is TXBEERME, and I would love to get a vamp bite :)
  • Brand0626
    Brand0626
    Invites sent. Welcome!
  • Scullfire
    Scullfire
    Soul Shriven
    invite me too please

healer lvl 37 xbox one
    also have several toons on the PC version aswell with 3 vamps and a werewolf
  • Brand0626
    Brand0626
    What is your GT on xbox Scullfire?
  • Brand0626
    Brand0626
    We are still recruiting! Guild bank and heraldry are unlocked.
  • Dethscythe
    Dethscythe
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining as well as looking for vampire bite. Currently play a 21 Sorcerer.
    Gamertag:
    L Dethscythe L
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested. I'm a level 3 Vampire (Level 38 Nightblade), should be level 6 Vampire soon unless laziness kicks in lol

I have an alt that wants to be a Werewolf but it'll probably be a while before I level him up.

GT: RobDaCool
    PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • slyzodiac
    slyzodiac
    invite please gt: slyzodiac
  • amberdawn229
    I'd like to join this! Been looking for a vampire bite, and wouldn't mind being in a guild of them! Also have a few friends who would want to join! Gt is same
  • Brand0626
    Brand0626
    Invites coming shortly @Dethscythe, @RobDaCool, @slyzodiac, and @amberdawn229
  • Solicus
    Solicus
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining lvl 18 dragonknight daily player would like to eventually be vamp. Tag is Devil Battosai on Xbox.also have friend who wants to join Madara115. Look forward to joining you
  • Brand0626
    Brand0626
    @Solicus I can't find your friends account, is Madara115 the correct spelling/capitalizations?
  • Solicus
    Solicus
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry space between Madara 115
  • ProofRaincloud1
    ProofRaincloud1
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking to become a vampire. GT: ProofRaincloud CH: Dragon Lord Elensar. I will join.
  • iAaronPro
    iAaronPro
    Soul Shriven
    I am definitely interested in joining! I'm also interested in a vampire bite. My gamertag is: iAaronPro
  • Brand0626
    Brand0626
    Invites sent. Welcome! Please see the guild MOTD for information on bites and earning rank. See you in game!