Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Dominion's Shadows - New Guild Recruiting, All Welcome

bambulr
bambulr
Hi all,

Bottom line at the top: I'm looking for easy-going laid-back people who want to get in at the bottom and help build an awesome guild for people who just wanna have fun and play a game with some cool folks. No ridiculous requirements, no mandatory participation in a guild forum or PvP events....I tried a few guilds and they were way too hardcore; I don't really wanna play with people like that. I started a guild with a few friends, but I'd like to expand. We just play for fun, nothing super competitive, the main advantage we're shooting for is trading and quest sharing. We have 6 members, all between lvls 5-22, and welcome anyone who wants to join our chill group. All of us are Aldemiri Dominion so if you are too, either add me on Xbox or leave your gamer tag in a reply and I'll send you an invite. My GT is Jedi Tuna Ninja
Let me know if you're interested or want more info, hope to hear from you soon!
  • bambulr
    bambulr
    Can't figure out how to delete a post but this guild is no longer active. Sorry.