Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire/ werewolf guild "Unwithered" ( ebonheart pact)

masoncu
masoncu
Looking for recruits to a new werewolf/ vampire guild!! In demand for some wolfs and vamps, but mortals are welcome. We are currently only located in ebonheart, but we are looking to expand to other alliances. We spread the curse for free within our members. If you wish to join, leave your gamertag, and don't forget to Tell your friends.
  • REYES_312
    REYES_312
    Soul Shriven
    Reyes_312 on ps4 have one vet level werewolf and currently one Mage looking for vamp looking to join this guild
  • WNxChivalric
    SteelSol is my gamertag. Looking to get a werewolf bite. I currently run a guild of my own but I would be more than happy to stay in yours as well and help out where needed.
  • masoncu
    masoncu
    Sorry we are an Xbox one guild
  • TheSurrender45
    TheSurrender45
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on the NA Xbox one server. My main character is on Daggerfall but I have another on Ebonheart. I'd love to join the guild and I'm looking for either type of bite.
    My gamer tag is also TheSurrender45.
  • Dreadbayne
    I'd love to join! Currently a fellow mortal but I'd love to join the ranks of the werewolves and level with the guild!
  • Kevindelafox
    Kevindelafox
  • Tribunal_Grace
    Tribunal_Grace
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join a guild as a vampire but need to be bitten. Gamer tag is DANGRH1V0LTAG3. Thanks in advance!
  • CensoredMars0
    CensoredMars0
    Soul Shriven
    Game tag: CensoredMars0
    Like to join Guild. Have two toons Vamp and one WW EP
    Also have AD Vamp and WW toons
  • cds_holder_ESO
    cds_holder_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Gamer tag: Damion Baal13

Guild sounds great
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GT: Vampire Nox

Sounds great, and once I can get a bite I imagine I'll be able to do more for the Guild than I can currently. But I would definitely love to be a member. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• arcate98
    arcate98
    My GT: TXBEERME :)
  • Benzaiten
    GT: v3r1lysh3

Currently mortal, and seeking a vampire bite for my Dark Elf sorceress. I'm really active, so I'll be able to level up Vampirisim quickly and pass the Dark Gift on to others in the guild. I have one toon in all three factions, and I like doing both PvE and PvP.

Thank you :smile:
    DC
  • deltarebelsnipe
    Hey my gamer tag is deltarebelsnipe. I am a level 42 wood elf nightblade and werewolf in the Ebonheart pact. I am looking for a fun and active guild to join. Message me when you're on. Thanks
  • Neal2213
    Neal2213
    Soul Shriven
    GT: drdill117
  • Scullfire
    Scullfire
    Soul Shriven
    looking to join gt: lScullyl on the ebonheart

healer temp level 37 atm
  • EndorsToi
    EndorsToi
    Soul Shriven
    Arctic Kite
  • Whit3wolf333
    Whit3wolf333
    Soul Shriven
    Whit3wolf333 Is my GT been looking for some werewolves to run through some of the last zones with.
  • Dirty_PickIe
    Dirty_PickIe
    Soul Shriven
    Dirty PickIe

Capital "i" not lowercase "l"
  • bromar
    bromar
    Soul Shriven
    Gt is Godlysoldier5 I'm def looking to get infected but I'm on the fence about which one
  • Furilic
    Furilic
    Gamer tag is "OMG its Goce", looking to get the vampire infection, I will gladly bite other new members.
  • ProofRaincloud1
    ProofRaincloud1
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking for a vampire bite and a guild. Gamertag: ProofRaincloud shoot me a message or invite if i am welcomed.
  • catch22victim
    catch22victim
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a vampire bite for my VR1 sorcerer so I can start spreading the virus to a few members of my own guild and in return I have a few werewolf friends that may be willing to part with a few of there bites. And of course I would be willing to join your guild. My gamertag is "catch22 victim".
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested, GT is RobDaCool
    PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • Sxefied
    Sxefied
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join up as I can't wait to be become a werewolf. GT: Sxefied.
  • DarthZadorXI
    DarthZadorXI
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join! Just got scammed so I would love to pass the dark gift to people that deserve it! Gt is DarthZadorXI
  • Kingcipher1
    Kingcipher1
    Soul Shriven
    Gt is King Cipher looking for werewolf bite
  • M1nddevil82
    M1nddevil82
    Soul Shriven
    Toss me an invite looking for an active guild...I also have a buddy I can bring along

Tag is M1nddevil82
  • Mordant61
    Mordant61
    GT: MetMarius

Already a werewolf but wouldn't mind having more pack members to run with.
  • xxMonkeyManxx21
    xxMonkeyManxx21
    Soul Shriven
    GT: xxMonkeyManxx21
    Interested in becoming a werewolf
  • bryndr13ub17_ESO
    I'm interested in joining and becoming a werewolf.
    GT is Bryndr