Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armageddon Rising (Vampire & Warewolf Guild) (PvP & PvE) (Ebonheart Pact) (Tri-Pact Guild)

• ARxShellShocker
    zeo15, Yes, you must understand though that unless you earn your keep and rank up in the guild to earn a free bite, a bite has a 5k downpayment for insurance reasons as I'm sure you can understand. Also, I can't find your profile on the NA server. Can you make sure your GT is spelled correctly and your on the NA server as well? Thank you.
    Armageddon Rising Guild Master
    NA Mega Server
    Ebonheart Pact
    GT: AR ShellShocker
  • ARxShellShocker
    ATTENTION: We are going dungoning tonight @ 22:00 EST Tuesday, July 7th 2015.

We are also still recruiting for our guild for the following positions; RECRUITE, SARGENT, OFFICER AND HIGH COMMANDER. Only two High Commander positions left. If you think you got what it takes to help make this guild better and lead us to victory in PvP, message me (AR ShellShocker)

*On a side note, we are also looking for a couple more people who are vampires to join the guild.
    Edited by ARxShellShocker on July 8, 2015 2:17PM
    NA Mega Server
    Ebonheart Pact
  • kyleweber5683b14_ESO
    I'd love to join! Gamer Tag is Kyle Weber

Hopefully you guys are still recruiting send me an invite I'll accept it when I log on!
  • kyleweber5683b14_ESO
    Looking to be on the vampire side
  • Hodgybeatz
    Hodgybeatz
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join I'm a werewolf already. Trying to have a good PvP guild to show me the way!

GT: vMikeTheCreator
  • ARxShellShocker
    Okay, Kyle Weber & vMikeTheCreator, We will send you an invite in just a little bit.
    NA Mega Server
    Ebonheart Pact
  • ARxShellShocker
    We are going to launch another excursion into the War Zone today @ 10:00AM EST Thursday, July 23rd 2015.

If you would like a great guild to PvP, with send a message to (AR ShellShocker) for an invite. We do a lot of PvE also. So if your looking for help dungon delving, just let us know. We are Armageddon Rising. And we will rule Tamriel!

Our number are at 30+ and continueing to grow.

We are also still recruiting for our guild for the following positions; RECRUITE, SARGENT, OFFICER AND HIGH COMMANDER. If you think you got what it takes to help make this guild better and lead us to victory in PvP, message me (AR ShellShocker)
    Edited by ARxShellShocker on July 24, 2015 2:09PM
    NA Mega Server
    Ebonheart Pact
  • ARxShellShocker
    Launching another PvP War Match tonight fellas. @ 22:00EST Friday, July 24th 2015.

We are also still recruiting for our guild for the following positions; RECRUITE, PRIVATE, SARGENT, OFFICER AND HIGH COMMANDER. If you think you got what it takes to help make this guild better and lead us to victory in PvP, or you just want people to have fun with on the weekends, message me (AR ShellShocker) and I'll send you an invite.
    Edited by ARxShellShocker on July 25, 2015 3:32PM
    NA Mega Server
    Ebonheart Pact
  • NJxRINZLER
    Gamertag - NJ x RINZLER

Ebonheart Pact
    Was a werewolf pack leader and maxed it out, now a vampire (trying it out), decided which play style I want to go for.
    Currently lvl 35 Dragonknight

Send me an invite
  • Dirty_PickIe
    Dirty_PickIe
    Soul Shriven
    GT- Dirty PickIe, capital 'i' in pickle not lowercase 'L'

EP, currently a level 8 vamp, maxed out werewolf and got bored with it. currently vr1

Send me an invite
  • ARxShellShocker
    Thank you guys, I just had my quartermaster send you two an invite.
    NA Mega Server
    Ebonheart Pact
  • ARxShellShocker
    Looking for some good Tacticians for PvP to toss around some ideas!
    NA Mega Server
    Ebonheart Pact
  • ARxShellShocker
    Launching dungeon raid @ 13:00 EST Monday, July 27th 2015.

If your interested in joinging Armageddon Rising for PvE send me a message (AR ShellShocker) and you can see how we roll in raids. On PvE today!
    NA Mega Server
    Ebonheart Pact