Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

LFG - Mature Professional/Family Man

FatherDark
FatherDark
Soul Shriven
Hi folks,

I am a 30s family guy who also has a full time job. That said, I can only dedicate a particular time frame to gaming - generally 9est until midnight. I have a few lowbies and am still trying to get the feel for the ESO classes and find my niche, generally I enjoy stealth characters and mages. I have been playing TES, and other RPGs (tabletop and MUD included) for years. I don't mind relocating to one particular faction of I can find a Guild that I fit well with.

Anyway, I am looking for a Guild of mature folks. I've tried out a few but they all seem to be just a bunch of kids yelling an excessive amount obscenities. Most of us cuss but if these are the people in 'mature' Guilds, I hate to see the rest. I am no prude and I like to laugh and have fun. I'm looking for a community of other similar individuals to join with and have fun exploring ESO. It isn't easy administering a Guild and I have ran/helped to run several successful ones over the ears so I do understand the struggles of maintaining the atmosphere that you are looking for and that on occasion some bad eggs do slip through the cracks.

So, if you know of a Guild that might fit what I am looking for...shoot me an invite and a message about your Guild!
GamerTag: FatherDark
{X1}{NA}
  • Juriyah
    Juriyah
    Of Deaths Legion, most of our members have children as well and understand real life takes priorities. Having said that we'd love to have you, we are a small upstart with big ambitions. Any questions just ask the guild founder anam bain. We are a Daggerfall Covenant (DC) based guild.