Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for a crafting guild!

RickL420
RickL420
Soul Shriven
Preferably blacksmithing but all is ok as well. I'm also ebonheart. Please send an inv to gt: RickL420
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    my guild has group of hardcore crafters. some of them already have most of the skills in crafting unlocked. They keep my guild looking sexy if you are interested in joing us/them.

check us out here:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/177391/order-of-stendarr-na-ep-pvx-guild-active-mic-only
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I can help you with anything crafting related. Gt Daishin15 I'm vet 11
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • RickL420
    RickL420
    Soul Shriven
    Daishin15 wrote: »
    I can help you with anything crafting related. Gt Daishin15 I'm vet 11

Appreciate it. Just more so looking for a guild store with a lot of different crafting material, that I could purchase. Bit harder for a level 24 player with 23 blacksmithing to get the higher ores needed early on
  • ARxShellShocker
    DF, EP, or AD?
    If your Ebonheart Pact, you can come join Armageddon Rising. Our Craftsmen Specialize in the rare and extremely hard to come by materials. And we have PLENTY of low level materials to hand out if your looking for that too. If we don't have it, We'll get it!
    Armageddon Rising Guild Master
    NA Mega Server
    Ebonheart Pact
    GT: AR ShellShocker
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I run a guild called Fairy Tail and we are close knit community full of fun players that's sure to keep you laughing while you lay the smack down on some Daedra. Before I was speculatings but NOW I'm SURE some of us just dont SLEEP!!! My guild is 24/7 someone is always online.my gt is Daishin15 and I approve of this message I can and do assist with crafting. I. Pretty sure I spend Bout 2-3 hrs crafting for my guild members everyday. So any help you can provide would be helpful. I'm 8/8 on light and heavy and 5/8 on everything else. I'm 9/9 on a few and can craft any style. I am a master crafter. Enchanting alchemy provisions im the guy and I craft sets for my guild at a great price I've had no complaints and am out here to lend a helping hand
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭