Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the fastest way to make some money?

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I ask because I was duped last night while looking for a Vampire bite.

I met up with a Gamer (don't remember the GT...) at one of the "supposed" Bloodfiend spawn sites. Nothing was happening where I was at, and after talking for a minute, he said he knew where one was spawning as his friend had just messaged him.

So we run over there, round a boulder and come out on a ledge, just for me to get blindsided by a Werewolf...

Goddammit.

So now I have this Werewolf scratch and I refuse to go to the Werewolf Shrine simply because I don't want to be a Werewolf. I play Vampires. But talking with some people in Riften, they say that I cannot get Vampirism unless I first get rid of the Werewolf scratch. *insert angry face here*

So, I go to the Mage's Guild in Riften and find the guy who has the cure. However, since I haven't been Questing much as I have been trying to get a bite, I only have 61 Gold on me. Great.

So my question is; what is the best way to make a couple grand in a short amount of time? I need at least 1k, and if the method is fast enough then I plan on saving enough to purchase a bite. No one will do it for free. And I'm having zero luck finding a Bloodfiend that some D-bag level 40+ doesn't kill off in 5-10 seconds...

(Or at least I seem to be a *** magnet for the greedy D-bags who want 10k for a bite...)

So, if I am wrong and I can still get Vampirism while I have that stupid Werewolf scratch, then it's a happy day for me and I don't have to get it cured immediately. If I need to have the Werewolf scratch cured first, then I need to know how a level 12 NB can make a couple thousand Gold in a very short amount of time.

Any help would be appreciated, and if someone wants to give me a bite for free, they'll have my eternal gratitude and someone who'll always fight on their side for the lifetime of this game.

My Info:

Xbox One
NA Megaserver
Ebonheart Pact
GT: Vampire Nox
Edited by Uriel_Nocturne on June 18, 2015 12:44PM

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know the economy on the consoles, but the recent patch has made guts really popular. A mate of mine on the pc has made over 100k in a single day by farming and selling guts.

A good alternative that is always available is stealing. It takes 2 seconds and items are often worth 30-100g
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But I have to sell them at a fence, and would you happen to know where a fence is located?

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Sighlynce
    Sighlynce
    ✭✭✭
    just wayshrine over to Davon's watch behind the bank.. that's the easiest one to reference . On the map the entrance has a white 3 toed claw looking thing on it.
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OK.

Are there limits to how many times I can visit the Fences per day?

And does anyone know if I have to get the scratch cured before I can get a Vampire Bite? Or can I get both at once, then just go to the Shrine of my choosing?

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have a good guild with around 90 members and i make so much gold through our guild store. SO MUCH GOLDZ
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pman85 wrote: »
    i have a good guild with around 90 members and i make so much gold through our guild store. SO MUCH GOLDZ
    OK... what do you sell to them? lol

I have trouble getting any gold, much less thousands of Gold...

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• snorlockb16_ESO
    snorlockb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    At a low level the fastest way to get 1500g is to go a docks in a city, open crates on dock and in ship, steal items (minimum 30g to fence) and go to the robber's den which is marked on your map. With no skillpoints you can sell 50 items X 30g = 1500g. Takes hardly any time compared to other methods, but of course you can only fence a limited number of items a day.
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pman85 wrote: »
    OK... what do you sell to them? lol

I have trouble getting any gold, much less thousands of Gold...

i just save the stuff i dont use. I am a magika templar so i save all the gear i wont wear that isnt terrible and throw those on the guild store. My guild has 80-ish players so there are always lower levels than me (im only 25) and those players leveling tend to buy my gear to help them along the lower levels. i have a fully upgraded inventory and usually wait till its around full then dump what i can onto the store. Obviously the better quality items will sell faster, and for more gold. But since we dont have a vendor anymore, i sell cheap to my guild mates. usually around 500 a pop for a nice blue item that can use.
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, the trolls (D-bag players, not actual Trolls...) in game have dealt me a minor defeat.

I'm giving up on my Quest for Vampirism for the time being. I'm just going to level my Nightblade and make as much cash as possible. Once I'm somewhere in the area of level 30-35, I might try again.

But there's no one who wants to give the bite away, or at least they don't want to give it to me for some reason. The going price for a bite right now is ignorantly absurd... and the PC Gamers who've transferred their accounts over and are using this advanced position to milk new Gamers for wealth are just making the PC community look bad, so I'll avoid them as if they were plague-bearers.

No, I'm just going to Quest, level, and make my money. I'll focus on becoming a Master Blacksmith (I already have my Blacksmithing Skill at 10, and my character is only level 12, so I'm doing good there), and I'll create master work items for whomever wants to buy them.

If anyone who is lower level needs items forged, let me know. I'd be more than happy to make them for you if I am able. If anyone is going into a PvP Campaign, let me know. I have yet to try that out, and am sort of interested in it. I don't know how that will accelerate/*** my leveling, but we'll find out.

Thank you for your time if you read all of this, I hope you have the greatest day possible today.

See you all in Tamriel.

Sincerely,

Vampire Nox
    Xbox One
    NA Megaserver
    Ebonheart Pact (always and forever)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox