Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Xbox one eso improvements and considerations.

nguyenqphi
nguyenqphi
Soul Shriven
I transfered from pc to Xbox and I have to say there are some little things that need to be fixed and considered
a mini map,
items need to be stackable in guild bank and player invo,
items need to show what is researched or not from looking at the player invo,
Players able to invite other players to guild by holding the player interaction button,
Npc not visible need to be fixed
  • ZOS_Ann
    ZOS_Ann
    ✭✭
    We are moving this out of the recruitment section and into a more appropriate subsection of the forums. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    When you say items need to be stackable in player inventory, that is already possible....unless I am missing something in your point? (I have stacked items in mine).

I do agree with a mini-map.

As for the researched items, it would be convenient but not necessary.

I would also like a fix to be added to more easily mute people.

Oh, and auction house :smile:

Just my 2cents.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nguyenqphi wrote: »
    I transfered from pc to Xbox and I have to say there are some little things that need to be fixed and considered
    a mini map,
    items need to be stackable in guild bank and player invo,
    items need to show what is researched or not from looking at the player invo,
    Players able to invite other players to guild by holding the player interaction button,
    Npc not visible need to be fixed

Hey bud i think your right but you should really look at this first and have your say. :)
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/179206/improving-on-eso-s05e03-console-improvement-addons-vampire-werewolf-improvements#latest
    Edited by Heromofo on June 18, 2015 12:31PM
  • nguyenqphi
    nguyenqphi
    Soul Shriven
    whyB wrote: »
    When you say items need to be stackable in player inventory, that is already possible....unless I am missing something in your point? (I have stacked items in mine).

I do agree with a mini-map.

As for the researched items, it would be convenient but not necessary.

I would also like a fix to be added to more easily mute people.

Oh, and auction house :smile:

Just my 2cents.

• nguyenqphi
    nguyenqphi
    Soul Shriven
    When you split an item in player invo you cannot stack it again