Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Free Forum Badges

Robbie575
Robbie575
✭✭✭
I'm making this thread so everyone can get forum badges pretty easily. Upvote everyone that you can, and awesome, insightful, and agree to everything, even if you don't really. It would help others who want to get the badges, like the combo-breaker one. Thanks guys! :)
Xbox One NA server:
Bayley Saur: Bosmer, Templar (AD)
Constantine Mxyzptlk : Altmer, Sorcerer (EP)
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    More comments to make awesome! Let's get this thing rolling!
    Xbox One NA server:
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    I'll do the same for you if you do the same for me. :)
    Xbox One NA server:
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SPAM.gif
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you want the badges if they mean nothing?
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    SPAM.gif

Agreed
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, @Ace-2112 & @P3ZZL3, I'm just making this for the complaints that I've heard IN GAME. People have suggested it several times, and if you can find somewhere better to post this on here besides GD, then I'll be glad to move there.
    Xbox One NA server:
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why dont you just be a good member of the community instead? This will help you alot in getting your stars etc up fast ;) Thats how most of us got em. ;)
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    But that's not just it. I'm trying to get people to where they can get the Combo Breaker one, because there's what, 4 people who have it? It's impossible to get if you're not a Dev, so I'm trying to make it easier on others.
    Xbox One NA server:
  • Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posting for the sake of posting, while begging for up-votes to "look cool" on the forums by having more stars is kinda pointless.... people pay attention to posts for content and insightful/innovation viewpoints.

People don't look at a post and say "omg that guy has 5 stars, he must know what he is talking about! "

Cheers!
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robbie575 wrote: »
    Hey, @Ace-2112 & @P3ZZL3, I'm just making this for the complaints that I've heard IN GAME. People have suggested it several times, and if you can find somewhere better to post this on here besides GD, then I'll be glad to move there.

@Robbie575 I don't know where would be good here...is there even an "off-topic" forum? I don't know because I generally don't use "off-topics" in gaming forums...I am here for the game. ;)

To tell the truth...I really don't care about my "forum rank". The game is why I am here, not the forum.
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    !

I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    See, this is what I get for trying to do something nice. I realize that people don't look at the stars when looking for answers. I've just personally heard, more than once (in Stonefall area chat, NA server on Xbox especially) that people want it to be easier to get the stars instead of having to spend hours upon hours just posting things.
    Xbox One NA server:
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a game this would be called "boosting".
    It is like going into a PvP zone with your friends and letting them kill you just for points.
    Most companies frown upon such things.
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    !

• Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See, this is what I get for trying to do something nice. I realize that people don't look at the stars when looking for answers. I've just personally heard, more than once (in Stonefall area chat, NA server on Xbox especially) that people want it to be easier to get the stars instead of having to spend hours upon hours just posting things.

To what end though?

If you are having fun playing the game, worry about playing the game for now ;D
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    Ace-2112 wrote: »

@Robbie575 I don't know where would be good here...is there even an "off-topic" forum? I don't know because I generally don't use "off-topics" in gaming forums...I am here for the game. ;)

To tell the truth...I really don't care about my "forum rank". The game is why I am here, not the forum.

Trust me, @Ace-2112 , I'm there with you. If you look, all my other posts have been about something relevant, such as promoting my guild, ideas for the Crown Store, or voicing my opinion on things. But if no one else has posted it, then why not help others out? I'm just trying to do something nice to help others based on what I've heard. Nothing else. If people want to rag on me, fine. But at least I know I do it with the right intentions. I'm on Xbox now promoting the forum post to people I hear talking about it in towns. But at the same time, I'd like for people to do the same for me as I'm doing for them. Even if they don't, and the forum post turns into something that other people all do it for one another, then I'm happy. At least I did my good deed of the day.
    Xbox One NA server:
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    Yinmaigao wrote: »

To what end though?

@Yinmaigao , I am. I'm just multi-tasking. It's 5:30 in the morning and I haven't slept since night before last. I can't sleep due to problems in the real world regarding my daughter, so I'm doing like 8 things at once.
    Xbox One NA server:
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    It is like going into a PvP zone with your friends and letting them kill you just for points.

Yeah, but ZOS is releasing XP boosters, despite claiming not wanting to be pay-to-win.
    Xbox One NA server:
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To what end though?

@Yinmaigao , I am. I'm just multi-tasking. It's 5:30 in the morning and I haven't slept since night before last. I can't sleep due to problems in the real world regarding my daughter, so I'm doing like 8 things at once.

I wish your Daughter well.
    Family First. ;)
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    !

• Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, but ZOS is releasing XP boosters, despite claiming not wanting to be pay-to-win.

Not sure why you care bud been 5 stars will not make you stand out in the forums or anything.
    I went from rank 1 to 5 mainly because of my series but it does not mean i have a better chance of grabbing ZOS attention.
    but it shows that people like the series and wish to show that they do.

I'd recommend if you have such idea's to do them up in a way no one else has done, here have a look at this.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/168288/improving-on-eso-s01e01-player-housing-guild-halls-and-pvp-pve-options/p1

Hope this helps @Robbie575 :)
    Edited by Heromofo on June 18, 2015 10:47AM
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭

To what end though?

I wish your Daughter well.
    Family First. ;)

Not much I can do to help her right now. I've done what I can. It's in Talos' hands now. :smirk:
    Xbox One NA server:
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IBTL. Badge farming threads always get shut down, with a comment about them not being relevant to the game.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is forbidden by the forum's code of conduct. @ZOS_AmeliaR
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on June 18, 2015 11:17AM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care if I get it. I was just trying to help others.
    @Sotha_Sil , not like I knew. I really didn't go through the CoC before posting. This isn't usually a big deal to most forums.
    Xbox One NA server:
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care if I get it. I was just trying to help others.
    @Sotha_Sil , not like I knew. I really didn't go through the CoC before posting. This isn't usually a big deal to most forums.

Omg he was serious...I thought he was kidding.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reported OP for spam and abuse of forum mechanics. I mean considering that forum moderation is actually much more restrictive than in-game moderation, these kind of exploits should and will be stamped out much quicker and harder than on the game servers.
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    You've got to be kidding me. You know what? Fine. I really don't care one way or another. If this post gets taken down, okay. But some of you need to stop being so freaking deconstructive with how you go about this. Like I said, I just wanted to try to be nice by what I heard, and I'll start giving the ZOS team gamertags of people I hear talking about it if that's what it takes to show that I'm trying to be nice.

And yes, @coryevans_3b14_ESO , you apparently don't partake in many online communities. Because for God, Allah, or the flying spaghetti monster's sake, it's an ONLINE FORUM. Who cares if someone gets a badge or two through this? Is it going to give you any in-game items? Any sort of special recognition? Anything besides the slight feeling of accomplishment for the people to whom this actually matters? NO. I try to do something nice, and instead of giving CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, people just poop all over it and throw me under the bus for something that isn't going to do anything but maybe help the few people out to whom I was trying to do something nice for, and anyone else who might wish to partake in such festivities. No, it's not an overwhelming topic or under an extreme amount of demand to be done, but I've heard it more times than I care to anytime that I mention this forum (usually in the context of telling people where best to go to advertise their guild). If @ZOS_AmeliaR , @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_MichaelServotte , or anyone else shuts this forum post down, I just want it to be known that I tried doing something to distract myself by helping others, not myself. I didn't need to be railroaded by these hounds (fairly obvious who they are) and get dragged into a discussion debate lynching, that, quite honestly, makes me feel like a piece of dung for not knowing everything there is to know as some of these people do, WHEN I DON'T NEED THAT KIND OF THING RIGHT NOW.

If, for some reason this forum post stays alive (doubtful seeing whereas I'm borderline swearing, using religious mentions, and apparently breaking some big rule that isn't normally an issue), then I apologize to anyone having to read this who wants to take advantage of the opportunity that I tried to present to you. I know that, despite how much of a minority people who want to get help getting badges are, you may have wanted this, but apparently you'll be lynched as well, so save yourself the hassle and let the four or less (I mean, Jesus/Buddha/Muhammad, FOUR people have the Combo breaker one? Out of how many people on this forum?) people have their apparently exclusive badges, like the Facebook and Twitter connect ones.
    Xbox One NA server:
  • pr0sh4wn123
    pr0sh4wn123
    ✭✭
    yayy giving out alll the agrees and insightfuls and awesomes!! xD
    Stop right there criminal scum!
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Robbie575

Dont mind the hate its really strong on these forums, best to ignore them and just because of the hate i am going to badge you up on each post but just take to heart my last comment it should really help.
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    It looks like this discussion has run its course, so we've locked the thread. Despite the good intentions of the OP, threads just to help people get forum badges are rather spammy.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.