Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SERIOUSLY SOMEONE DO ME A SOLID PLEASE

willstyles444
Psn: crackyLEdoosh
Toon name: Styles
LF: Vamp bite

EbonHeart Pact

PS4

EU

will be trekking to the shrine
would be greatly appreciated

thanks!
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    I think we already got three topics up for this kind of stuff. Might want to head over there, before the mods let out a deep sigh and copy and paste their last message... well they'll probably do it anyway, but w/e.
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • jmaldona29
    I think he was being helpful Will. The mods have been moving anything related to wanting bites to the same general forums then posting the same message directing us there.
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181402/playstation-4-na-seeking-offering-vampire-or-werewolf-bite#latest

Pointing you in the right direction is the only thing I can do for you.

On another note, I ask that you please refrain from offensive and nonsensical statements and refer to the code of conduct before continuing to use the forums without reading it.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/60843
  • willstyles444
    print yourself out a copy of that code of conduct and eat it
    this is the dumbest chat set up ever seen im actually disgusted I payed any money for this game this vampire stuff ruined the entire game for me ive spent 5 days searching for vampires and trying to find people to bite me its stupid and whos the numbskull that made the bite refresh for seven days ?
    really and using this site and you telling me to use this forum and that one it does NOTHING but fail
    Edited by willstyles444 on June 18, 2015 4:19AM
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    Try to be patient.
  • willstyles444
    I HAVE BEEN PATIENT FOR 5 DAYS
    Edited by willstyles444 on June 18, 2015 4:27AM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game ruined because you're not a vampire? That's your measure of satisfaction in a game? Opening multiple rant threads, getting progressively angrier, and claim that you're being patient. That's bananas.

The world is difficult for you isn't it? Maybe take up a relaxing hobby instead of gaming (especially at launch). Drink some tea, watch some birds, and chill out ffs. This really isn't a big deal.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • willstyles444
    who asked you?
    why don't you shove off?
    ill do as I please and to be honest yeah vampire is my fave in this franchise and the fact that its so hard to get is stupid so hy don't you pipe the hell down bud
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You asked me. By virtue of posting in these forums, you asked all of us. And you've done so over and over and over again. Just stop, please.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • willstyles444
    no I wont im trying to get a bite and if it means I have to post in every section I will so why don't you stop.?
  • willstyles444
    and unless your helping with the solid I asked for your meaning less to me so why comment ?
  • willstyles444
    oh I know your a loud mouth and like to have your own opinion noted how about shut up skim over it and never mind but no.
    Edited by willstyles444 on June 18, 2015 4:41AM
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    You ignorance will lead to your inevitable downfall. Due to your continued infractions, it is likely you will be banned temporarily and forced to wait for an even LONGER period of time. It is better to simply follow to rules and wait as everyone else does, you are a person, and so is everyone else. Those who can help you will see your behavior and feel disinclined to support you or give you a bite because of your toxicity.

We commented because we dislike your behavior and arrogance, we commented because we tried to help you and see reason. We commented because we respected you as a human being... but you chose to violate our respect and that is simply disgusting.
    Edited by Gabriel_Froste on June 18, 2015 4:45AM
  • willstyles444
    ok so tell me one thing there Gabriel if not one person has posted in last little bit the forums you want me to post in how do I find someone??
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings willstyles444,

Based on all the requests we've seen posted by folks looking for vampire/werewolf bites, we've created individual threads for players on each console server to coordinate these bites. Our hope is that this will make it easier for those interested in acquiring and/or spreading vampirism and lycanthropy to do just that. Please use the thread for your console and server to post what you're looking for or find willing victims.

Xbox One - NA
    Xbox One - EU
    PlayStation 4 - NA
    PlayStation 4 - EU

Additionally, we don’t allow trading or selling on the forums, so if you’re looking for a bite, or what to offer, it needs to be a free exchange. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.