Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SUPER NATURAL TRADING GUILD 470 MEMBERS join now! why there is still room

Hiddin2urleft
Do you want to be in a guild with active players, guild trader almost every week and have other members to play with all the time? If so then SUPER NATURAL is the guild for you. 500 member strong

We are ebonheart pact but all are welcome

GUILD RULES: Be active as much as you can. Always keep all 30/30 guild store slots full and most important donate 5% from what you make from the guild trader to the guild bank each week. If you make $100k from the guild trader give $5k to the guild bank each week so we can make sure you can make another $100k the next week .

RANKING SYSTEM:::: Raw means NON REFINE. I dont mind you donating refined materials but they WILL NOT help you move up in ranks. Respect yes but not rank...You must donate 2 out of 3 raw materials types to move up ore/wood/hide scraps and gold TO THE GUILD BANK .....example "100 raw ore and 100 raw hide scraps, plus $5k in one week you will rank up. Next rank is harder." Rank 1= $5k ,100 raw wood and 100 raw hide scraps. Rank 2 = $20k, 400 raw ore, 400 raw wood Rank 3= $50k, 800 raw hide scraps, 800 raw ore Rank 4= $100k/ 2000 raw ore/wood/hide scraps mixed. Rank 5 $100k / 2500 raw ore/wood/hide scraps mixed ..

Due to a leach out braking the guild. Rank 1 Requirements must be met with in a week of joining. After rank 1 you do not have to go higher if you dont want to. It took me 1 hour to get all the raw items to reach rank 1. So I know its not hard to do over one week. I am rank 3 going to rank 4 this weeks. I have to do it to.

All raw materials received by rank tasks will be used to make raffle items, gifted to players who contributes to growing the guild or sold in a guild store and cash put in the guild bank for a guild trader.

Raffle rules:
game 1= $2k per ticket, 100 tickets per game, buy as many tickets as you would like. $50k grand prize. Your ticket # is the same as your donate # so if you were the 12th person to donate 2k to the guild bank your RAFFLE tickets# is 12. Automatically restarts after 100th ticket sold..
Free raffle for all ranked 1 or higher members. 10 members will win a random item from blue up to yellow material. its a way for me to say thanks for helping the guild.
NEW RAFFLE FOR DAEDRIC MOTIFE 200 TICKETS PER GAME/$5K PER TICKET.1st place daedric motife/ 2ed place dwemer motife/ 3ed place four recipes
Rank 1 donations will count for a raffle ticket for daedric motife (another reason to climb rank )

My gamer tag: hidin 2 ur left

I add players after work each day.

Just kicked 30 inactive members. Join quick
Edited by Hiddin2urleft on August 6, 2015 3:31PM
  • Hiddin2urleft
    30 players
  • Hiddin2urleft
    60 members strong and growing
  • digitalciphers
    digitalciphers
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite...

GT: D1G1TALC1PHERS
    " I leave when the pup closes."
  • Hiddin2urleft
    As soon as I get home I will invite you I will be home in 4 hours I will send u a in-game message before sending you a invite
  • Hiddin2urleft
    Having sex with 2 others is a threesum , having sex with one other is a twosum thats why they call you handsome
  • cliffpriest
    cliffpriest
    Soul Shriven
    Please send an inv. GT: stillstabbin17
  • Hiddin2urleft
    In 2 hours when I get home
  • prestobix
    prestobix
    Soul Shriven
    Inv me! GT: prestobix
  • Hiddin2urleft
    2 hours when I get home I will send a message to you before sending invites
  • freezdeath
    can i get an invite as well? freezdeathliver
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • Hiddin2urleft
    I believe I already have you in my guild my friend. Send me a message in game to make sure.
  • Hiddin2urleft
    I believe I already have you in my guild my friend. Send me a message in game to make sure. But I wil be sending them out in 1 hour 20 min
  • Bisland
    Bisland
    PLEASE INVITE... SCOTTISH MONK
  • Hiddin2urleft
    Can do as soon as I get home
  • RickL420
    RickL420
    Soul Shriven
    Can you send me an invite next time you hop on? Gt: RickL420 thanks!
  • Hiddin2urleft
    Yep I got you
  • Haki1112
    Haki1112
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join GT is Goku Ruk Thanks!
  • Hiddin2urleft
    Its rhe family business. Killing monster and helping peaple
  • Tearystone
    Add me TearyStone7824 thanks
  • Hiddin2urleft
    If you jave not received a invite the game is saying no account for this name so send me a met in game or x box live for a invite
  • Hiddin2urleft
    120 members
  • cliffpriest
    cliffpriest
    Soul Shriven
    Gave you wrong tag, my GT: stillstabbin187
  • soulreapor666_ESO
    soulreapor666_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Invite Plz
    GT Kuro shi kotei

Ty :smile:
  • MisterBud
    MisterBud
    Invite please GT: Mister BudMan
  • Lord_Arkala
    Lord_Arkala
    ✭✭✭
    Invite me
    Gamertag: Lord Arkala
  • Hiddin2urleft
    I will send you all invites when I get home in 5 hours. If you do not receive a invite after I get back it will be because it said account not found and you will have to send me a in-game message or a message to my x box live account and I will add you that way.
    My GT : hidin 2 ur left
  • Tearystone
    Ok ive sent a mail
  • Hiddin2urleft
    Killing things is the family business
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    Add me gt: byCrux
    Xbox NA