Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP question

Stories-Bones-Tell
Been messing around in pvp as of late. Occasionally my healthbar gets cut in half and refuses to recover beyond that point. This last time it happened I ran off and checked my character tab. It didn't show any sort of negative effects. Is this a bug or some spell I am unaware of?
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on pc or console? PC has many UI bugs associated with add-ons. My HP bar frequently says 0% after a respawn and I wonder if other players see it that way too cos they often try to heal me. Taking damage or a /reloadui usually fixes it.
    PC | EU
  • Stories-Bones-Tell
    Are you on pc or console? PC has many UI bugs associated with add-ons. My HP bar frequently says 0% after a respawn and I wonder if other players see it that way too cos they often try to heal me. Taking damage or a /reloadui usually fixes it.

I'm on console, and yes there are bugs galore. Didnt find anything about it in google though
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jump from a height and see if simply taking damage fixes it. Also check out the known bugs thread, it might already be listed there.
    PC | EU