Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rings of mara

frenchyuk86
frenchyuk86
✭✭✭
Can anyone answer the following for me.

Rings of mara
1: do you need to be in proximity of the other player.
2: I understand you need to be grouped but do both of you need to be online if you do not need to be in close proximity.
Frenchyuk86 - PSN
Vet 14 DragonKnight
The Forlorn Hope Main Tank
  • MightyMalloy
    MightyMalloy
    ✭✭
    1. No, I don't believe you have to be near each other. (90% Sure)
    2. Yes, both players have to be online and Wear The Ring of Mara to gain the bonus.

Hope this helped.

-Mighty
    are you looking to join a PlayStation 4 EU guild add my PSN: MightyMalloy and send me a friend request Saying Guild! Undaunted!
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @frenchyuk86. While you don't have to be beside each other, you do have to be adventuring in the same zone, grouped, online, and wearing your rings in order for the bonus to take effect.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post