Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

300+ Members and rising! Come join NASA

Nasa
Nasa
We here at NASA reach for the stars just hitting a 150 members and rising our ambitions are high! Come be an astronaut and help explore the vast expanse of Tamriel! Thank you for taking the time to check out our post. I know how many guilds are out there on the forums to join from and we want you! We here at NASA have a mission parameter to become one of the biggest guilds throughout Tamriel. We promote crafting, enchanting and all your daily guild fun! We are a very diverse guild and would love to have you apart of the crew! Just enter your GT below and I will gladly shoot you a radio transmission! Also you can message me at GT : oRiGiN oF PaYnE
Edited by Nasa on June 27, 2015 6:23AM
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • Nasa
    Nasa
    Awesome! Just sent the guild invite! Join the guild channel to begin chatting with the crew members!
  • EvilFenix
    EvilFenix
    Soul Shriven
    GT: EVI1 F3NIX
  • Nasa
    Nasa
    Sweet! Just sent the invite! Thank you as well EVi1 for the join. Your more than welcome to join the guild chat as well and begin chatting with the crew and start our mission on Tamriel!
  • soboehmer
    soboehmer
    hey interested, gt is soboehmer
  • Nasa
    Nasa
    Very happy to have you apart of the NASA crew! Just sent out the invite and we are in the chat channel if you have any questions!
  • Nasa
    Nasa
    Come on guys! Come join NASA and help our with our next mission assignment!
  • paulharrisuk
    paulharrisuk
    Soul Shriven
    Love to join GT: paulharrisuk
  • Nasa
    Nasa
    Love to have you Paul! Invite transmission is on its way!
  • Nasa
    Nasa
    " We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win .."
  • imtheallstar15
    imtheallstar15
    Soul Shriven
    I'll join looking for some solid players GT: ImTheAllStar15
  • Tearystone
    Add me tearystone7824
  • Nasa
    Nasa
    You found just the right place for some solid players look to become bigger and better across Tamriel! Send sent out request!
  • RivetGirl13
    Rivet Girl 13
  • Nasa
    Nasa
    Wonderful Rivet come join NASA! I just sent out radio transmission with the invite to the crew!
  • Nasa
    Nasa
    Just hit 200 members and looking to grow to 500 within the next week! Our ambitions are high but I know together we can achieve this! We are in search for crafters and healers for the guild that are willing to go the extra mile and get things done.
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • Tearystone
    Add me TearyStone7824
  • Nasa
    Nasa
    Great! I just got the invite Blurd! Now teary for some reason I am getting a no account found message when inputting that gamer tag can you message me on XBL at GT: oRiGiN oF PaYnE

Welcome to the crew!
  • mleetaft
    mleetaft
    Soul Shriven
    taft52

thanks!
  • aarronbittick
    aarronbittick
    Soul Shriven
    Glad to see some NASA love going on. Keep it up guys. Communicate and share what all you can offer to each other. Remember to include your gamertag

GreatAmatsukami
  • lb23916
    lb23916
    Soul Shriven
    GT: dollaz916
  • brelin725
    brelin725
    Soul Shriven
    What type of guild are you guys?
  • JordonCue
    JordonCue
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: JordonCue
  • brelin725
    brelin725
    Soul Shriven
    GT : brelin725
  • Nasa
    Nasa
    Awesome guys we would love to have you apart of the crew of NASA! We look forward to the missions together! Just join the guild chat channel to begin your journey together!
  • Nasa
    Nasa
    Also to answer you question Brelin we are a very diverse guild with not one set goal but many! We welcome most to all but make sure that we have the best of the best among the guild! We want a fun environment here at NASA where crew members can hop online and find other members asap to help with a quest, use the guild bank and stay involved. We love crafters, healers, dps players and those just starting an MMO are welcome as well. We encourage to help these players and build the guild strong from within!
  • Nasa
    Nasa
    Morning guys another day of recruiting!
  • Canic
    Canic
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Canic Proxy
  • Bisland
    Bisland
    invite me

Scottish Monk