The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Evasion & Blur worth it in PvP ?

• Kajin
    Kajin
    For a stamblade you need evasion (morph suffle) just to remove snares! That is so important in PvP.
    If this skills has 0 dodge chance I would still take suffle over double take.
    And if you're running a bow you get major expedition from a dodge roll anyway.

I'm running medium armor build, so I'm not sure if this also aplies to the tank build. But the removal of snare is key in pvp.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jakeol wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    If youre a solo nightblade not using double take, i laugh in your general direction

Solo NB here that doesn't run double take or the medium armor evasion :|

Same. but i recently was advised to take this skill. im putting it on my back bar (bow) for now until i get used to the rotation of it.
    I was having fun until i leveled up and now i have to have an "adult" build to play end game content :/

900x900px-LL-2a8371f0_Thread_NecroRD.jpeg
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shuffle isn't strong because of major evasion though. Shuffle is strong because it removes and grants immunity to roots and snares. Without this any competent player can easily control and burn a players Stam pool.

Sorry, but double take's only usefulness is the ability to grant the 'Rapids buff' without breaking stealth. So to but it one way. Shuffle will help you escape. While double take will help you close the gap for hanks from stealth. Think of one as offensive and the other as a far superior defensive buff.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • TrueGreenSmoker
    TrueGreenSmoker
    ✭✭✭
    When I play NB I have Double take up 24/7!

PS4 - NA - CP 859+
    #1 Magicka Sorc - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen
    #2 Magicka DK - AD - Dark Elf - Vampire - Flamy Burnin Alot
    #3 Magicka Temp - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen Temp
    #4 Magicka NB - AD - Breton - Vampire - Magic of the Night
    #5 Magicka Sorc - DC - High Elf - Vampire - High Old Elf
    #6 Stamina Sorc - EP - Orc - Normal - Original Herbalist
    #7 Stamina NB - AD - Redguard - Vampire - Gank and Blaze
    #8 Magicka DK - EP - Argonian - Vamp - Flamy-Tail

PS4 - EU - CP 249
    #1 Magicka Temp - DC - Breton - Normal - Mary Healer Jane
    #2 Magicka Sorc - DC High Elf - Normal - Baked Wizard of DC