Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Player Created Thieves Guild

MandingaHeir
MandingaHeir
Soul Shriven
Hey y'all,
I wanted to get some thieves working together early prior to the update. I have some buddies trying to make a future enforcer guild, so I figured Thieves need to stick together. We'd share flee routes, places to hit up, and even offer protection when someone has a bounty. I figured we could get one for the Covenant, Pact, and Dominion. If there is already one set up, or I have enough people looking, hit me up on this post, or message Chef Theos (GamerTag)

Chef Theos; Daggerfall Covenant; Wood Elf; Level 24 and rising
  • MandingaHeir
    MandingaHeir
    Soul Shriven
    BUMP
  • Zeoret
    Zeoret
    Soul Shriven
    how many members do you have?
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    Hey man, if you and your friends feel like combining with us we are an RP Thieves Guild.

There are so many people trying to start small Guilds and it's keeping any small Guild from gaining members as we are all in competition. We are around 15 - 20 members and plan to enjoy all aspects of ESO.

Feel free to check out our Website.

http://daedrabandits.guildlaunch.com/

My GT: Luc Ray Mee
  • MandingaHeir
    MandingaHeir
    Soul Shriven
    BUMP
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • MandingaHeir
    MandingaHeir
    Soul Shriven
    BUMP
  • MandingaHeir
    MandingaHeir
    Soul Shriven
    Also, I am figuring out if I am to merge with a guild, or make my own. It might just be easier to merge in with guild so that we can get everyone on the same page.