Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Potion numbers

Zephyr01
Zephyr01
✭✭
I've noticed that my potion inventory has groups of identical potions in various numbers; eg: Sip of Health: 1 potion, a batch of 5 followed by a batch of 3. Sip of Stamina: a batch of 3, followed by a batch of 2 and then 2 singles. Sip of Magicka: 1 potion, a batch of 3 then another batch of 3.

By following the 'Option' I see that I can Separate the groups but I don't have the option to Combine them. Is there any way of doing this?

Inventory space is at a premium as it is without potions taking up extra slots. So instead of 1 slot each of Health (9 bottles), Stamina (7 bottles) and Magicka (7 bottles) I have 3 of Health, 4 of Stamina and 3 of Magicka :-/

• Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    Bump.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    likely to have a slight difference in the effect if they wont stack ... if they are exactly the same, put in your personal bank then withdraw -> auto-stack
    Edited by OzJohnD on June 18, 2015 3:41AM
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    likely to have a slight difference in the effect if they wont stack ... if they are exactly the same, put in your personal bank then withdraw -> auto-stack

Yes, they're exactly the same.

OK, I'll try the Bank. Thanks for that suggestion. :)

PS4 has a 'Split Stack' option but doesn't have an 'Auto-Stack' option - silly isn't it?!