Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New Guild - The Temptations - Open recruitment looking for feeble minds to control

ThexJoker
ThexJoker
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone, got 3 members so far, no we arent , level V1,498,765,893.56 (mainly because we have lives and jobs) we're around level 15 and looking for guild members - alot of them. we may not be on 26 hours a day but we do invest a good amount of time and take it seriously - most of the time. So if youre looking to join a guild without the hubble and bubble of all the higher ups who dont know what the real sun looks like join in.

Ps. we are planning world domination through argonian dance numbers and playing instruments randomly in caves while others around us do all the heavy work.

if you are still reading this by this point i commend you. also there (might) be a signing "bonus" in gold for the first 40 members or whatever, i probably wont go through with it. >:)

interested in joining?
leave your gamertag (or direct message me)
along with any other sensitive bank/credit card information you may think i need

this message will now self destruct
  • ThexJoker
    ThexJoker
    Soul Shriven
    GT: XxThexXxJ0K3RxX <--- The "0" is a zero not an O like the letter

enjoy this photo of a lobster

zoidberg.jpg?bbba63