Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[XB1][NA][AD] Anybody interested in trading a WW bite for a Vamp bite?

Casual_Carnage
Casual_Carnage
Soul Shriven
Not sure if this falls under the category of the mega thread since this is trading for bites instead of a simple LF/Offering one...
Just got it recently and even though I wanted WW, decided I'd start leveling it and should have it leveled up for bite within a few days.

If you're interested in the trade send me a message on XBL.
GT: Casual Carnage
Platform: Xbox One
Covenant: Aldmeri Dominion
Servers: North America

• ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @Casual_Carnage ,

Yes, the trades would still fall under the other thread, so we are going to go ahead and close this thread. The active thread for players providing or seeking bites or scratches ishere. We encourage you to head to that thread to make this post. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.