Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for a PS4 Ebonheart Guild

RandomName90
RandomName90
✭✭
I want a straight up no nonsense place to have fun with fellow ESO players I don't mind having to go to a guild site but I am not spending on day on it trying to send applications and such sorry but that's the way I am I prefer to be playing the game as opposed to being stuck on forums and sending in applications etc drop me a message.
  • riftglitch1982
    You are more then welcome to join our guild. We easy going group of guys that are out there to have fun.

PSN is riftglitch1982

I will be on later on tonight. Send me a message PSN and will happy to invite you in.
  • RandomName90
    RandomName90
    ✭✭
    You are more then welcome to join our guild. We easy going group of guys that are out there to have fun.

PSN is riftglitch1982

I will be on later on tonight. Send me a message PSN and will happy to invite you in.

only riftglitch that comes up is 82 not 1982
  • Devo3
    Devo3

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello, friend! I believe that the Malformed Fortune; a family of thieving freaks (the 'freak' part being some of us having possesion of Lycanthropy and Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We welcome all; regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. Also, when it comes to activities we participate in ESO, there is no bounds! Whether it be PVP, PVE; you name it, we're doing it! Do consider looking into the guild forum link above and be able to uncover full detail on what this guild is all about; and are willing to offer you!

Regardless of which guild(s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that meets your interests so you may further enjoy the ESO experience! Thank you for your time reading this post if not the thoroughly detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!
  • Evolution319
    Random,

I was wondering if you have found a guild yet. message me ll_Unrated_ll thosre are L's.

Id like to offer you an invite to The Twin Dragon Society and have you check us out. no app, no interview.. this isn't a job.. just players who like to play and chat.

Unrated