Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with Kings of the Grotto. (PS4/Ebonheart)

Anguished
Anguished
✭✭
I can't even begin to express how fed up and frustrated I am of either..
A) Getting a healer, who never heals.
B ) Dps that leave
C) Healer leaves before the trash pulls.
D) The lack of Text based chat which in itself flaws a majority of the games content from the ground up.

That aside.

I just need help clearing the first bloody dungeon. I don't have a mic, simply because my anxiety gets the better of me and I just.. hate.. talking to strangers verbally. Texting? You couldn't shut me up.

In every MMO i've played, the first dungeon was always exciting, 99% clear it first time, make some new friends, share some loot, and try grouping the next couple of dungeons.

ESO? luls no. You want text based chat in your mmo?

I've played WoW, maplestory, grand fantasia, Shin megami tensei imagine online, jade dynasty, perfect world, final fantasy a realm reborn (best mmo on console), DCUO.

But elder scrolls online is probably the worst MMO for communication. Where Zenimax would rather us listen to dogs barking, foreign languages, arguments, babies crying, instead of being able to communicate with guilds, trades, local players, raiders and all sorts.

Sorry, ranting. I love the game but at this rate, not being able to clear dungeon 1 doesn't really give me high hopes for everything else, the lack of TBC is in-excusable, it's lazy, stupid game design, and ruins any form of involvement or investment in the game.

I have kik or skype on my phone I can text on to talk to people during dungeons, but if you're interested in doing some content together, please just send me a message. PSN: Anguished-

You can ask for my kik/skype there, or if you know any other groups I can join feel free to leave them in a reply, again sorry for the rant.
Edited by Anguished on June 16, 2015 7:31PM