Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DW Nightblade sets?

Tykune
Tykune
✭✭✭
Would anyone know what the best sets are to wear with a stamina-based khajiit NB? I am trying to create two outfits, one for pve and one for pvp, but I am uncertain of what sets would be best for me in either department.
  • Tykune
    Tykune
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also full medium armor, no heavy armor or light armor please :)
  • Sighlynce
    Sighlynce
    ✭✭✭
    when i first started out I used Night Silence and Ashen Grip (only need 2 traits !) Later I used Hundings Rage along with Ashen Grip .
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • TheSunAlsoRises
    TheSunAlsoRises
    ✭✭✭
    i also use 4/5 ashen grip and 5/5 hunding's rage at the moment on my NB. both are crafted so you can hopefully find someone who can tailor one to your character's current level.
    No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe
  • Tykune
    Tykune
    ✭✭✭
    I use 5 hunding's rage and 4 Night's Silence. is that acceptable?