Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Phoenix Uprising

yoshi
yoshi
Soul Shriven
Hello there,
New guild in the daggerfall covenant small group starting together but looking to grow into a prominent guild
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    I would be interested in forming a Partnership with you

If you will hear me out real quick, I feel as if you and your Guild should join us the Deadra Bandits. We plan to focus on RP and PvP, but will enjoy all aspects of ESO. Plus nothing will be mandatory, so for example if you do not wish to RP, you do not have to. The main purpose of our Guild is to make friends, play ESO, and have fun doing so.

Let me explain why I think we should combine real quick. Our Alliance, Daggerfall Covenant, is vastly outnumbered already compared to the others two Alliances. Plus there are already a couple large Guilds in Daggerfall, so it will be hard for us smaller Guilds just starting out to gain members. Rather than competing we should work together.

The reason I say we focus on RP and PvP is a couple reasons. First off I love RP. I love to feel like I am my character and come up with a backstory. Which is why the Deadra Bandits are an RP Guild. The Guild itself will have a backstory and our story will continue to grow as long as we have members willing to participate in RP.

Now the reason I say that we are also PvP based is that our Guilds vision is to see one of our members rise and be crowned Emperor. But like I stated earlier we will focus on ALL aspects of ESO.

If you are not willing to combine with us then I'm willing to consider your Guild an ally. :smile:

I hope to hear back from you and look forward to gaming with you!

My GT: Luc Ray Mee

Peace!
  • yoshi
    yoshi
    Soul Shriven
    I will say im interested
    that being said i would like to know more as far as what your guild has to offer (I.e) membership capacity, bank etc.
    i will have to consult my guild on the decision so i will want to have as much information as i can for them.

As far as rp/pvp that hasn't been our focus but more PVE/crafting so the idea of a merger intrigued me for our sake of increasing resources and allies.

Please contact back with as much info as you can amd i will contact you online later tonight to discuss