Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Seeking role playing guild vs vampires and werewolves just to make things fun

Popsensation
Seeking out a fun/imaginative role play oriented guild with chatty guild mates that like to Pvp and specifically hunt down vampire and werewolf players. Send message to Tubal-Cain if one exists
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    Well our Guild the Daedric Bandits are a RP and PvP Guild. However, we plan to be involved with every aspect of ESO. I just say we are RP and PvP based, because those are my two loves. :)

First off: Daggerfall Covenant - Xbox One NA

I like your idea for hunting down Vampire and Werewolf players. I may have to steal it. :wink:

Now about our Guilds RP.. nothing is set in stone yet as we just started out two days ago. I have plenty of ideas though and am going to be dedicated to my Guild and RP even if it's only my one friend and I RPing lol

You see I am not going to force anyone in my Guild to RP. I have some that say they want to and some that have didn't even know what RP meant until I introduced them to the concept. However, they are interested in trying it out.

Basically what I'm saying is I don't forsure know the exact direction out RP will take, but to me that's the beauty of it. You can only prepare so much and just kind of let your characters do as they do and develop their own story.

Anywho, I'm at work right now and wont be online until about 3pm EST tomorrow afternoon. (I get off work at 7am, bike home and fall asleep around 8:30am usually.) But if you want to join I will be sure to add your GT when I log in and add you to the Guild whenever you log in.

Feel free to add me. GT: Luc Ray Mee

Peace be with you.

-Vitius

Edited by JesseEugeneBaker on June 16, 2015 3:48AM
  • Popsensation
    Ok sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. My in game for my primary is tubal-Cain. GT is shawtyandboo sorry for confusion. I work 12 hour shifts two days on two days off so next time I'll be on is Wednesday.
  • Popsensation
    Also forgot to add- ebonheart alliance ^