The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Red Sand Rebellion: An Australian guild for Australian players

• Shar'arth
    Shar'arth
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Danstarr, please add me. My gamer tag is Shadarth
  • Danstarrrrr
    Shar'arth wrote: »

No worries dude will add you tonight.
  • lycanslerwb17_ESO
    lycanslerwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hey,thanks for adding me. I can't talk in game atm due c to sore throat. I just wanted to know if i coould get permission to put things in the guild bank.
    Thanks.
  • Danstarrrrr
    Hey,thanks for adding me. I can't talk in game atm due c to sore throat. I just wanted to know if i coould get permission to put things in the guild bank.
    Thanks.

Not a problem dude whats your gamer tag. Ill have a look at promotions tonight.
  • lycanslerwb17_ESO
    lycanslerwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    GrisleyEmu270983

Think thats how its spetl
    t

• lycanslerwb17_ESO
    lycanslerwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    My hubby would like to join. He can mostly play weekends due to work. Hisxbox name is ClassyWarrior52

Thanks.
  • IcariumRage
    IcariumRage
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join I've been looking for an Australian guild, Thanks.
    GT is Icarium Rage
  • widgey
    widgey
    Hey guys I will add you tonight
  • Filthy_Ramhole
    Filthy_Ramhole
    Soul Shriven
    Filthy Ramhole

Happy to join :)
    XB1 - NA - AD - AUSTRALIAN ON PAROLE IN THE UK - NIGHTBLADE
    DeeJ is a Pegboy
  • lycanslerwb17_ESO
    lycanslerwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to bother you guys again but hubby has made some glyphs hed like to put into the guild bank. I know he just joined but hes reliable. Actually he is a 62 yr old cancer sufferer.he is ClassyWarrior52. He wont take stuff out unless he puts something of equal value back in. Im also an oldie btw.

Thanks
  • Shar'arth
    Shar'arth
    Soul Shriven
    Shar'arth wrote: »

No worries dude will add you tonight.

Hey Danstarr,

Was there a problem with the add? Do I need to do something more on my end? Are you guys on both servers or only one?
  • wt25
    wt25
    Soul Shriven
    Hey my Gamertag is wildtype25. I am 23, M, from Sydney. I profess I am quite new, my main is level 21 NB (Daggerfall). I haven't had a chance to enjoy the social aspect of eso yet and I'm hoping to find it here :) Please send me an invite!
  • lycanslerwb17_ESO
    lycanslerwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    May be away from game as of 19th sept as we are moving and no telling how long bigpond wil take to reconnect.

Grizzlyemu and classy warrior
  • Addo61
    Addo61
    Soul Shriven
    Just wondering whether this thread is still active ?? More importantly is the Aussie guild still active ? I'm looking for an australian based Xbox guild.