Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted pledge veteran masks lvl of drop

Rinmaethodain
Rinmaethodain
✭✭✭✭✭
In what lvl do vet pledge monster masks drop?

Is it YOUR OWN character lvl?

or is it

The lvl to which whole party is scaled to?

Two situations, which one is true:
- whole party is scaled down to vet1 but you are vet14. A monster mask drops and its vet14
- whole party is scaled down to vet1 but you are vet14. A monster mask drops and its vet1 because party is scaled down to vet1
?
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It drops on the dungeons (scaled) level if your level is higher than the dungeons level. If your level is lower than the dungeons level it will drop on your level.
    Edited by GilGalad on June 15, 2015 10:08PM
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A followup question.

Is it normal?

I was in a group in Darkshade caverns dungeon - veteran version today.

Me party leader VET14
    2 other party members VET14
    1 party member VET12

I was the leader, i was who first teleported to dungeon along with other vet14 party member. Then Vet12 party member came in and last another vet14.

To all i know dungeon should scale up to the leader? Vet14? yet monsters in dungeon were still vet12?
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A followup question.

Is it normal?

I was in a group in Darkshade caverns dungeon - veteran version today.

Me party leader VET14
    2 other party members VET14
    1 party member VET12

I was the leader, i was who first teleported to dungeon along with other vet14 party member. Then Vet12 party member came in and last another vet14.

To all i know dungeon should scale up to the leader? Vet14? yet monsters in dungeon were still vet12?

That is normal. VR12 is the highest that any content will scale up to. So you cannot get monster helmets any higher than VR12, except Valkyn Skoria in Vet City of Ash. That is not scaling content. It is hardcoded to VR14 so his helmet always drops at VR14.