Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for players to group up with and explore (Xbox One)

PartTimePinsent
Like the title says I'm looking for anyone willing to group up and explore as far as we can go! I think it'd be good to get all the possible wayshrine's on the way and maybe do some quests if we can get them done with team work. Maybe even camp for a vampire or a werewolf to bite. I'm a level 32 sorcerer so I can hold my own for the most part plus I'm a healer/damage hybrid so it'll help out other members of the group :) If you're down just reply here or shoot me a message/ friend request on xbox one. My gamertag is PartTimePinsent . Also, if theres any guilds that like doing this stuff I'd be down to join that too!
NFLD -
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    If you are ever working in the level 10 - 20 range let me know. My main character is llvl16.
    Equinox Black
    Family Friendly - Guild Leader

NA Megaserver - Daggerfall Covenant
    Xbox Live - Equinox Black
    Good news, everyone! I think I perfected a plague that will destroy all life on Azeroth!
  • heeeem702
    heeeem702
    Aye man I'm 33 and down for all the above adde heeeem702