Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For A Guild: 18+

Kalfes
Kalfes
Looking for a Guild, I'm new to ESO on my account and not a very high level, but can play frequently and leveling up nicely, I only ask that it is a 18 years or older Guild (I don't like playing with children.)
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    if your'e looking for a trade guild House Hlaalu is a pretty active one in EP. msg me if you are interested.

GT: same as forum
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • MADCIBERKITER
    If been over 30 years of age sound good to you, we are the guild for you, mature players only.

Guild name: NOSTRADAMUS GUIDES

Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
  • JBlaze
    JBlaze
    Covenant Assassins is a mature Daggerfell guild. PvE and PvP
  • soxrule1202
    soxrule1202
    ✭✭
    Dragons Guild
    Na servers
    Hey, we are looking for people to join our guild, we are looking to build our guild to be able to make money, play campaigns, become emperors. We will be bidding on a trader now that we are 50 members strong. I myself and the 3 in the guild council are very much into this game, veterans of mmos, we are going to build an army and put the other guilds on notice. We like to have fun, I will be setting up daily campaign for the guild.
    We are also on destiny where our clan Money Drugs Murder is 400+ members.
    Anyone who wants to join can, you may invite your friends. If you are someone who is very seriously into this game and want to join but also be apart of our leadership to help guide the guild toward greatness join and then message me on the xbox one.
    Carterboys1202
    Have a great day and enjoy gaming.
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    EP NA Fairy Tail is composed of mature members and is geared towards helping new players improve their performance in the game. GT is Daishin15 and I approve of this message
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx