Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What happened to the new moon cycle

Z_pox
Z_pox
Been on way to much at the reapers march since launch have not seen a new moon yet and now it seem to have skipped it entirely
"why would you want to swing a staff? A mace hurts more. Or a sword. Can't shoot a fireball from a sword, tho." -M'aiq the liar
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    The "new moon's" is only rumoured to be the nights that you can get a vampire bite from npc's. There is no conclusive evidence.

It also doesn't happen very often. My best guess is that it happens once or twice per month. The game only lauched a week ago.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Zooski
    Zooski
    Soul Shriven
    Can we get a reply from @ZOS on this please? At least on the PS4 NA Server it seems we skipped the New Moon cycle completely. I've been checking the Vampire spawns and moon cycle every 5-6 hrs for the last 4 days. I had seen a ZOS Twitter post also confirming each day/night cycle in game lasts 6 hrs.
  • Clarens56
    Clarens56
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS twitter page? whats the twitter page so i could follow it
    Edited by Clarens56 on June 15, 2015 12:43PM
  • Neally
    Neally
    Soul Shriven
    No freaking bloodfiends in reapers March but had werewolves twice already in ps4 na server