Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should all my attribute points go into stamina ?

ahogies24
ahogies24
Soul Shriven
I am currently playing as a red guard DK using 1H shield and I wasn't sure wether to place all of my attribute points into stamina for the increase damage of my sword and for blocking or to put it into health for the survivability. Or if I should use health enchantments on my arm or to make myself more survivable.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    It depends a bit on the rest of the build, but overall health is a poor way to tank (which is what seems to be your goal). I still would recommend getting some additional health, either through the enchantment or through the points.

But more important is that you can have enough health (the amount needed to survive), but you can never have enough stamina.

Last of all, you can always respec, often the stats when levelling are significantly different then when you reach vet levels. Respeccing is relativly cheap at the shrines in your alliances capital.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • ahogies24
    ahogies24
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you, this has defiantly made me more confident about my build and your advice has been great and I will keep it in mind as I play
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it's ever a cut and dry choice.I'm playing a tank DK and i still pump points into stamina. I mainly pick health but I even put a few points into magica to help with some abilities i use. Just look at the abilities you use and pick what balances best with them.