Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Brand new Guild recruiting low level players between lvl 10 - 20.

Kratos-91
Kratos-91
Looking for lower level players looking to have a good time and work together. We wanna create a thriving guild with great internal support and friendly habits.
Lots of fun in dungeons! Healers , tanks, long range etc. allll welcome

Contact me via gamer tag : fern1065

See you all in tamriel !

Only requirements : must be friendly. must have a mic. Preferable to be in the daggerfall faction.
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    I would be interested in forming a Partnership with you

If you will hear me out real quick, instead of starting a brand new Daggerfall Guild you should come join us the Deadra Bandits. None of our members have hit 30 yet, so it fits your level description. The main purpose of our Guild is to make friends, play ESO, and have fun doing so.

Let me explain why real quick. Our Alliance, Daggerfall Covenant, is vastly outnumbered already compared to the others two Alliances. Plus there are already a couple large Guilds in Daggerfall, so it will be hard for us smaller Guilds just starting out to gain members. Rather than competing we should work together.

In the Deadra Bandits we currently have slightly over 10 members and we are sure to grow a lot today. I expect at least over 20 members by the nightfall and that's an under estimation in my mind. Anywho, we are an RP and PvP based Guild, but we will be taking part in every aspect of ESO. The reason I say we focus on RP and PvP is a couple reasons. First off I love RP. I love to feel like I am my chatacter and come up with a backstory. Which is why the Deadra Bandits are an RP Guild. The Guild itself will have a backstory and our story will continue to grow as long as we have members willing to participate in RP.

On that note, NOTHING in our Guild is Mandatory. You do not have to do anything you do not want to. Meaning you don't have to RP rather it's an option. Now the reason I say that we are also PvP based is that one of our Guilds vision is to see one of our members rise to the be crowned Emperor. However, like I already stated, we will be doing all aspects of ESO.

If you're willing to combine with us then I will make you a higher rank than most people who are just starting in the Guild, however, with a position will come responsibility.

If you are not willing to combine with us then I'm willing to form a partnership with you and consider your Guild an ally. :smile:

I hope to hear back from you and look forward to gaming with you!

Peace!
  • onmylastnerve
    You had me at RP and daggerfall covenant. I have yet to see ANY decent RP in DC and was beginning to lose hope.
    GT: OnMyLastNerve. Orc Templar Kapnos of daggerfall.
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    Cool. :smile: I will be logging into ESO around 1pm EST. I will be sure to add you to my friends list at that time. I should be on the majority of the afternoon tonight as well. Probably until like 9:30 pm EST, because I work midnight shift.

I'm off on Tuesday and Wednesday this week though, so I will be on CONSTANTLY those days power leveling.

Anywho, see you in Tamriel!

GT: Luc Ray Mee

Peace!
  • Kratos-91
    Kratos-91
    Not looking to so much become a badass guild. I was more interested in having a fun and friendly guild for people who just have love for the game. But aren't tooooooo serious that they feel the have to beat other guilds. U guys get what I'm saying ??