Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New Clan "Draingleic Knights PvE/PVP

Andy_747
Andy_747
Making a new clan starting tonight. Reply with your gamertag and I will add you to the roster soon.
We will focus on most things such as trading and PVP. But will mostly be starting as a clan that helps in PvE groups.
Wanting people that are experienced preferred. But new ones are welcome for now.
Let me know about the name of the clan. Like to hear opinions before making official in couple hours.
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    I would send you a personal message, but it doesn't seem to want to let me..
    Anywho, I was wondering if you'd want to form a partnership? I just created my Guild yesterday and we have slightly over 10 members. Or instead of a partnership you could just come into my Guild as a higher rank than most, but with that will come responsibility.

We are the Dadric Bandits fighting for the Daggerfall Covenant focusing on RP and PvP, but at the same time doing all aspects of ESO. I'm looking to get a good group of PvPers together and for one of our members to become Emperor.

The reason I'm looking to form a partnership or combine is because there are so many small Guild's that it will be hard for us to gain members as compared to the already large Guilds. I figure as long as we work together we can become the best!

Anywho, if interested feel free to message me and discuss. Also my GT is Luc Ray Mee.
    Edited by JesseEugeneBaker on June 15, 2015 6:32AM
  • Andy_747
    Andy_747
    We can try doing alliance. My gamertag is AwesomeKiller
    I'm a late night guy usually. So don't expect middle of day events that much from me but sometimes I'll be on earlier.