Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I may honestly be the worst player ever

CuteLilBunny
CuteLilBunny
✭✭
Gimme my award....no but seriously, how the heck does anyone solo anything in this game, I have one friend in this game and hes got family reasons not to play, so I was like its cool man I can level to ten on my own no problem....this is how it went down.

Level 3 vs my first Mudcrab- Went in Greatsword never even landed a hit.

Level 5 - Covenent spy - I don't even want to talk about it.

Level 7 - Hahahaha....I got laughed at by a level 5, and I do not blame them
Shouriko Dark Elf Ebonheart Pact

When the housecat gives away your position.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Learning how to play a specific class is one of the fun things in this game. Some class/armor types are almost invincible (or so it seems) until you pull 5 mobs by accident or have something spawn on top of you and stun you.

The good thing about ESO is that, as Vestige, you are already dead ... nothing can harm you permanently !
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you go to the starter islands first thing after waking up after the Coldharbour tutorial? The starter islands are a good place to get some XP, some gear, some skyshards, and generally learn how to play.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    Learning how to play a specific class is one of the fun things in this game. Some class/armor types are almost invincible (or so it seems) until you pull 5 mobs by accident or have something spawn on top of you and stun you.

The good thing about ESO is that, as Vestige, you are already dead ... nothing can harm you permanently !

Except entropy.... (Not the skill)
    Edited by Shunravi on June 15, 2015 7:08AM
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    1: fighting mudcrabs: they are small and actually hard to hit. I often miss them too, specially when using a greatsword. using skills to fight them makes it a lot easier cause they are either AoE or only can be used if you are aiming correctly.

2: thinking of it, it is likely the reason I often use a skill as an opening strike. They can only be activated if you are aiming correctly.

3: (if playing pc) make sure you are usign your mouse constantly for aiming. Yesterday I had a phonecall and it was nearly impossible to make any kill. Where in many games, aiming is so automatic you can leave your mouse alone in battle, in ESO you need to have one hand on your mouse at all time.
    (this likely also goes for the controls on the consoles, but honestly, I don't have any clue how exactly they work).
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • CuteLilBunny
    CuteLilBunny
    ✭✭
    OzJohnD wrote: »

Were all zombies!?!?

• Majzkatten
    Majzkatten
    ✭✭✭
    Its a dfferent playstyle compard to other mmos but a lot mre fun once u get a hang of it
    Dont give up! Maybee u need to try another role?
  • CuteLilBunny
    CuteLilBunny
    ✭✭
    Majzkatten wrote: »
    Its a dfferent playstyle compard to other mmos but a lot mre fun once u get a hang of it
    Dont give up! Maybee u need to try another role?

I did that now I only died once, cause I jumped off a cliff

• Red_Olander
    Red_Olander
    ✭✭✭
    You picked the wrong faction B)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were all zombies!?!?

You have no Soul, so your not really dead, but not really alive. Kind like Slater in Last Action Hero when he confuses the Reaper. Anyway, part of the Main Quest is to regain that which was taken from you.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• CuteLilBunny
    CuteLilBunny
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Were all zombies!?!?

You have no Soul, so your not really dead, but not really alive. Kind like Slater in Last Action Hero when he confuses the Reaper. Anyway, part of the Main Quest is to regain that which was taken from you.

You made this game even better for me