Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Knights OfThe Blood Oath is recruiting new players and veterans alike!

Hail_Enki_666
I just started a new guild called Knights OfThe Blood Oath on the North American server. I have played the game since launch and have a V14 healer sorcerer on the PC. I know the game well and am willing to help out all new members. I am looking to take the guild and start from scratch helping new players level up as I start over myself. I want to have a friendly social and helpful guild that can grow together by running dungeons and group questing. As well as doing PvP at the higher levels and doing undaunted pledges trials and DSA get and normal level. If you want a place to just chill and talk, or some help leveling up come check us out, for the more dedicated players one voice chat will be dedicated to the Vet levels so that pledges trials and PvP can be planned out together. I hope to gain a Vice-Commander and specialized positions for specialized areas such as PvP crafting and PvE etc. We are a daggerfall covenant guild that is open to alliances and long term I would like to focus the guild upon endgame content. If interested please respond her with gamertag and any other info you think is important such as any MMO experience and if you played on PC for ESO. All are welcome!
  • Omalike
    Omalike
    Soul Shriven
    Join the real Knights of the Blood Oath, which we own if you want. send OMalike a message if you want.
  • DeathShade
    DeathShade
    Soul Shriven
    I'm indeed interested bro. I really want to learn the in's and out's of this game. I hope for a mature and HELPFULL guild to quest and run dungeons with.

GT:Quietturnip25
  • Popsensation
    Love the guild name and SAO was one of the best Shows I saw in the past 3 years (next to Attack on Titan) I hope you have an Asuna in your guild :-p
  • Omalike
    Omalike
    Soul Shriven
    Don't wanna brag but we have Asuna and heathcliff the real Knights of the Blood oath guild.
  • Routy88
    Routy88
    Beware of imposters like this, we are theKnights of the Blood Oath.
  • Hail_Enki_666
    Omalike wrote: »
    Join the real Knights of the Blood Oath, which we own if you want. send OMalike a message if you want.
    Omalike wrote: »
    Don't wanna brag but we have Asuna and heathcliff the real Knights of the Blood oath guild.

The fact that you are like stalking this post trying to use it to recruit members for your guild disagrees with the latter quote saying you "don't wanna brag" not that i really care, I'll disband the guild and make another with a different name, i Honestly thought that the game recognized the name and blocked it as it will do with certain character names. not trying to copy anybodies guild or anything like that, no reason to get upset about it. I'll even join your guild if you want me to. I haven't been focused on this game on Xbox enough lately anyway to try and start a full blown guild and constantly recruit for it. Too much real life getting in the way, feel free to send me a message if you would like me to join yours tough, no hate or miscontent from me.