Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for others to play and group up with

nismo976
nismo976
Soul Shriven
Hello all,

Looking for other mature Xbox One players to join up with. I'm currently a level 23 Brenton Sorcerer going through the the story solo. Wanting to group up for dungeons if anyone is interested. My gamertag is Nismo976
  • rpgman70
    rpgman70
    I have a new guild on north american that is. doing recruitment if you would like to join message devildrake
  • nismo976
    nismo976
    Soul Shriven
    I'll Definitely do that when I get on this afternoon. Thanks!
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Hey nismo... I just caught your message. I'll add you on xbox live.
    Equinox Black
    Family Friendly - Guild Leader

NA Megaserver - Daggerfall Covenant
    Xbox Live - Equinox Black
    Good news, everyone! I think I perfected a plague that will destroy all life on Azeroth!
  • nismo976
    nismo976
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks! Equinox!
  • buzz0killington
    buzz0killington
    Soul Shriven
    You can add me I'm looking for some one to go through dungeons with I'm only a lvl 12 though my gt is buzz0killington I'll be on at about 5
  • soxrule1202
    soxrule1202
    ✭✭
    Dragons Guild
    Na servers
    Hey, we are looking for people to join our guild, we are looking to build our guild to be able to make money, play campaigns, become emperors. We will be bidding on a trader now that we are 50 members strong. I myself and the 3 in the guild council are very much into this game, veterans of mmos, we are going to build an army and put the other guilds on notice. We like to have fun, I will be setting up daily campaign for the guild.
    We are also on destiny where our clan Money Drugs Murder is 400+ members.
    Anyone who wants to join can, you may invite your friends. If you are someone who is very seriously into this game and want to join but also be apart of our leadership to help guide the guild toward greatness join and then message me on the xbox one.
    Carterboys1202
    Have a great day and enjoy gaming.
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Hey, good group! I set up a guild called Family Friendly simply for the sole purpose of finding cool people to run with. I'll send you an invite if interested.
    Equinox Black

Good news, everyone! I think I perfected a plague that will destroy all life on Azeroth!
  • ZombiePigHam
    Hi Nismo and Buzz, I'm only level 13 at the moment but also looking for people for dungeons at some point, so have added you both!
    Xbox One gamertag: ZombiePigHam
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    @ZombiePigHam Feel free to add me as well. Nismo and I have been doing some quests with some other people from our guild.... We usually just run around and best stuff with sticks and have a lot of fun.
    Equinox Black

• Rebellion_zach
    If anyone wants to play and have some food adventures together add me on xbox one. Gamertag: Rebellion I Am
  • Rebellion_zach
    *good
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    I love food adventures!
    Equinox Black

• ZombiePigHam
    Sounds great @EquinoxBlack, have added you. Can you invite me to the guild?
    Xbox One gamertag: ZombiePigHam
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    @ZombiePigHam sure thing! I'll be able to get on around noon today.
    Equinox Black