Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Silvertongue Icons (ps4 daggerfall covenant only)Recruiting

flip-side10k
We are a guild 25deep already,into pve,pvp,trading, looking to get into all of that. Mics preferred. We especially want tanks and healers.From the causal to the hardcore, we got a seat for ya eithier way. Send me a msg, No need to wander Tamriel alone people, the Silvertongue Icons, got your back!
  • flip-side10k
    Bump
  • flip-side10k
    Any redguards orcs,or non daggerfall native races, are definitely welcome.
  • albinocreep
    albinocreep
    Soul Shriven
    I'll give you guys a shot! psn is albino-creep
  • lonestar_kid92
    lonestar_kid92
  • flip-side10k
    Invites sent anyone else, just leave your name. I do work alot so,I will be adding anyone as soon as I can.. Thank you for choosing the Silvertongue Icons,I've been waiting 13years to put together a Elder Scrolls guild of like minded adventures,the time is now! B)
  • flip-side10k
    Now at 35 deep, and counting. Join the Silvertongue Icons, a band of brothers and sisters defending one another tell the end of time. ;)
  • flip-side10k
    We are approaching 50members and will soon have a guild store!
  • flip-side10k
    We're now at over 50 members, Mics required for any new members. Our Guild Store is open,(you can find the tabard there). Any orcs, or foreign races using the explorer's pack to swear allegiance to the Daggerfall Covenant, join us!
  • flip-side10k
    57 members now,guild store open,custom coat of arms created. Reply here with your psn name for invite
  • WhiteBreadMilk
    WhiteBreadMilk
    Soul Shriven
    Mic. Tank. Daggerfall. I have been looking for a guild to run dungeons with.

PSN: WhiteBreadMilk

Looking forward to joining up with you guys!
  • flip-side10k
    Invite will be sent today. We don't want anyone thats gonna start throwing a fit if we dont make it through a dungeon first time,just want to throw it out there. Thanks, to any members joining. Btw, we have an orc,if theirs anothrr orc out there your comrade is a Silvertongue Icon you should follow suit! No seriously, we are definitely seeking Orcs, and explorer pack races,who have decided to dedicate themselves to the Daggerfall Covenant Must have a mic
  • Da_Chimp96
    Da_Chimp96
    Soul Shriven
    I'm an orc and have a mic :smiley:

You should invite me to your guild, I've already done a couple successful runs of spindleclutch with randoms, I'd gladly do it with your guild.

level 14 currently, psn is same as forum name.
  • flip-side10k
    Will add as soon as i can (in the middle of the update so might be tommorow at this rate)
  • Prieto3rd
    Prieto3rd
    I'd like to join. PSN is prieto89. VR2 Redguard Nightblade
  • flip-side10k
    Will add ya today
  • flip-side10k
    Looking for players with a mic level 30 and above
  • flip-side10k
    Still looking for players pve mainly we do pvp as well reply here be member 95!!!
  • orionkimberlin
    orionkimberlin
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I could use a guild

PSN: tacsavc
  • flip-side10k
    Still looking for more members can never be to strong in cyrodil or dungeons!!
  • PartisanWorm
    PartisanWorm
    Soul Shriven
    What's Up I could use a good active guild
    PSN Partisan_Worm

Have redguard Templar healer V2 & 47 Sor dps
    Have 50/provisoning on Sor & 29/woodworking 29/clothing on my V2 Templar can make v1 gear still working on traits
  • flip-side10k
    Will send invite tommorow!
  • flip-side10k
    Still looking for more members,daggerfall covenant mainly pve byt pvp to,crafting etc
  • flip-side10k
    Bump
  • flip-side10k
    Looking for Tanks and healers all classes are welcome but could really use some tanks.Reply to this msg my psn is flip-side10k
  • Inferiorbaton
    Inferiorbaton
    Soul Shriven
    im interested. add me please. MyNameIsDagan
  • flip-side10k
    Will add later today.thank you for joining us
  • flip-side10k
    Were still growing,but more growth ia needed. Tanks in high demand. We run dungeons every night so reply to this thread if you need a team.
  • SR-117DEADEYE
    SR-117DEADEYE
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested please add me
  • flip-side10k
    SR-117Deadeye says account not found I need the case sensitive spelling of your name. Still looking for more members mainly pve dungeons on the daily,cyrodil on occasion
  • flip-side10k
    Still looking for more members join this very active guild over 100 members!