Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please someone, then me into vampire? ive wasted my time :( please help a guy out?EU PSN: ShunZodiac

ShunZodiac
ShunZodiac
Soul Shriven
I've wasted my time waiting for the spawns and I'm prepared to pay 10k to whoever bites me, please help a guy out :(
Europe server
PS4 PSN: ShunZodiac
Thanks
  • lahnaboy
    lahnaboy
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/103486/

There is a list about those who offers free Vampire and werewolf bites.
  • ShunZodiac
    ShunZodiac
    Soul Shriven
    Already tried, got no help/reply from anyone :(
  • M4YON
    M4YON
    Here here! I've posted in the official thread too with 0 responses I think it's dead.
  • ShunZodiac
    ShunZodiac
    Soul Shriven
    M4YON are you a vampire?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    M4YON wrote: »
    Here here! I've posted in the official thread too with 0 responses I think it's dead.

it's not dead, it is just that that vampirism is still very rare on the console. A vampire player can only bite a player once every 7 day's. Once a player is bitten, he needs to level a lot before he can bite others (on average two weeks of daily playing the game). Cause the game is new on the consoles, only those who used the limited offer to transfer to the console from the pc can bite. It simply takes time for the dissease to spread and lift the population of vampires willing to bite up. If you where playing on the PC you would have it a lot easier to get a bite and in a month or two it will be the same on the consoles
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone.
    We are closing this thread because we do not allow trading or buy/sell threads on our forums.

That said, there is currently an active thread here where players are giving out free bites. We encourage you to head to that thread if you want help becoming a Vampire or a Werewolf. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.