Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Wolfxpack - NA - Ebonheart Pact - USTZ

Maulth
Maulth
Soul Shriven
Our intro video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=170JA-EnUG4
Our logophoto_preview_2_555190ca0d658.jpg

Hey all, my name is Maulth. I'm a pretty avid gamer and a long-time veteran of ESO, having played on PC for about 11 months before the console release. I belong to the WolfxPack, we're a group of good friends who have been gaming together for years. My specific role is care-taking our recruitment, web development, and tech infrastructure. We are fairly structureless, aiming for more of a fun, social atmosphere than a rank and ladder type of scenario.

What are we looking to do in Elder Scrolls Online, you ask? Specifically we are interested in Campaign PvP and PvE dungeons as a guild. This means, as far as PvP goes, we're predominately Ebonheart Pact. While we do want to create an active trading aspect to the guild, we are not going to focus on building trade. Instead, we're going to lean towards helping members with gathering crafting materials.

We are actively late USTZ, specifically 10PM to 3AM Central time, since most of us work evening jobs. We are willing to work with all schedules however, as long as you're willing to have fun and not bring toxicity to our playing atmosphere.

If you're interested, shoot AmericanWolfx or RavenWolfx a message on Xbox Live. If you fail to reach either of them, feel free to shoot me a message at MaulthWolfx.
  • AmericanWolfx
    AmericanWolfx
    Soul Shriven
    We are still looking for new members if anyone is interested.