Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DK or NB for me hmm

AppleJuiceBox2
AppleJuiceBox2
✭✭✭
Just got the game yesterday digital on Xbox one. I freaking love it. I have a great Internet connection and haven't experienced anything others have and hopefully it works for you as this is an amazing game.

Now to my question at hand. I started a Redguard DK and got him to level 8 which isn't nothing and was basically confused on where to put skills and I seemed to went back and forth on a sword and board or 2h. Then I was reading more in to night blade and seemed it fit me more. I created a Dark Elf NB but haven't started him yet. I want to focus on dps and leaning more towards the NB. I'm not so much in to healing or tanking honestly. I've checked the forums and seemed confused as race doesn't matter but some say it does. I'm debating on deleting my DK but only after I deposit my 3k of gold I saved in the bank first.