Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Arcane] 400+ members, DC guild - PvP/PvE (PS4 NA)

• on_accident i
    on_accident i
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a new player.... However I've been logging a lot of hours on this game lol.
    Templar/brenton healer vr7
    Na dc
    Name: on_accident42oh
    Been doing mainly vr dungeons and regular dungeons but I really want to get into pvp.
    Sounds like a cool guild. Hope for a invite asap.
  • luckybush56

psn:luckybush56 plz inv me to East Empire Trading CO II, I have deposit 1k gold last week why kick me out of II??
  • luckybush56
    sry wrong msg,psn:luckybush56 plz inv me,tyvm!
  • WickedGenesis
    I would appreciate an opportunity to join your guild.

VR 14, master crafter in all trades other than alchemy.

PSN Strathos

Thank you for your consideration
  • Photomac
    Photomac
    Hello! I am a new player to Elder Scrolls Online. I am currently a level 13 High Elf Sorcerer build in Daggerfall Covenant. Looking for a place to join and find people to play with. Need somewhere to grow and learn to be a better player and teammate. Currently doing a lot of solo playing and having fun.

I am 37 years old, playing on NA server, and on east coast in NY. Play times vary due to work but like to play everyday.

I am just a casual player currently in PVE but would like to learn ore about PVP as well as other facets of the game. Thanks for looking!

PSN - Photomac07
    IGN - Photo Mac
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: SSlarg

NA Server

Class: Vet 3 Dragonknight/Vampire
    Class: lvl 30 Sorc/Vampire

Looking for a Good clan of Traders and Sellers
    a Trader would be great as well.
    ( I Sell A LOT of Epics and Legendarys)
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • JediRift
    JediRift
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay everyone. I was afflicted with a weird bug that would not allow me to invite any PSN's. Finally sorted out with latest patch and sent off a mass wave of invites.

Still recruiting to any others interested.
    [Arcane] is recruiting! Daggerfall PS4 NA PvP/PvE - 400+ active members ~ Main recruitment thread ~ www.facebook.com/ArcaneGuild
  • Jrod6161
    Jrod6161
    Soul Shriven
    I would appreciate an invite if you are still recruiting. My main is a vet 6 templar healer and I primarily do pve, crafting, and trading.

psn: j-rod_6161

Thanks!
  • ChinNationFTW
    Psn is ChinNationFTW

Stuck at Vet 10 (Don't like to Grind), I need people to explore Craglorn first time with me. Maybe I might meet a few...
  • belly2504
    belly2504
    Hi pretty new to PS4 only had one for 2 weeks now have played skyrim and morrowind for years though. level41 DragonKnight would like to join like crafting and PVE looking to get into PVP

PSN Belly8304
    Edited by belly2504 on August 13, 2015 10:18AM
  • Flyrockets
    Flyrockets
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite, PSN: Flyrockets
  • KYNG
    KYNG
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite to your guild.

Thanks in advance.

PSN is K-Y-N-G

I have already sent you a msg, but still waiting on a reply.
    *Buys ESO*
    *Plays ESO*
    *Ponders*

"Did I pay full price for a beta?" ...
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on daggerfalls na server, am a fairly new player at v12 atm. I want to learn more about endgame stuff, do dungeons, and pvp. Psn id is mindless0faith. I would like to join.
  • JediRift
    JediRift
    ✭✭✭
    Got you all invited! Welcome all!
    [Arcane] is recruiting! Daggerfall PS4 NA PvP/PvE - 400+ active members ~ Main recruitment thread ~ www.facebook.com/ArcaneGuild
  • Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    notice you guys are still ussing trebuckets on walls, try ussing covenant ballistas , just a friendly advice
    Edited by Truckdriver on August 14, 2015 6:19PM
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS4 - NA - DC - VR14 Sorcerer

kiddkammakazi
  • JediRift
    JediRift
    ✭✭✭
    notice you guys are still ussing trebuckets on walls, try ussing covenant ballistas , just a friendly advice

Thanks. I knew they did high damage but wasn't sure if it was better than stone treb. Just looked it up based on your advice and I guess due to faster reload times they have a definite edge. Will ensure we put this into practice.

• JediRift
    JediRift
    ✭✭✭
    Kammakazi wrote: »
    PS4 - NA - DC - VR14 Sorcerer

kiddkammakazi

Inviting in an hour.

• Klankors
    Klankors
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: Klankors
    VR14 DC DK
    Throw me an invite, when you get a chance. I've been looking for a big pvp guild and hopefully I've found one!
    Edited by Klankors on August 15, 2015 3:29AM
  • JediRift
    JediRift
    ✭✭✭
    Sent invites. Welcome!
  • SPE825
    SPE825
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to join and get more into PvP. Loved the PvP in Guild Wars 2 and am finding it less easy to jump into here.

I have a few non-vet toons as well as a vet 1 DK on Daggerfall Covenant.

PSN: SPE825

I'll also shoot you a message in game.
  • divinewot_ESO
    divinewot_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Have VR1 Templar Healer on DC, VR1 Kajiit NB and VR1 Altmer Sorc on AD , and a Dunmer Dragonknight on Ebonheart that will probably be my next "project". Wanted to get a char into Vet Ranks in all three Alliances before trying to choose a "main" for leveling through The VR grind. I am 30+ years old and consider myself a serious casual player. That means I play a lot (almost every evening but time varies) but I have family responsibilities that can, and do, interrupt my game play a lot. So, I hesitate to join most opportunities for grouped instances so I don't end up creating issues for everyone else when I get called away from the console.
  • Hectic_Order
    Hectic_Order
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new but competent, I am looking at different build set ups at the moment and wish to join a guild that will help me through the leveling process for testing. I am leveling my DC Night Blade Khajiit stamina build ATM and need a cab/grinding partner to increase my XP rewards. I would like to join this guild as I always grab materials whenever possible so I can increase guild mats for all(if thats a thing). Thank you, I hope to receive an invite soon. If not, I hope everyones journey's bring you many riches and sexy ***. *drops mic
  • fbmattibbotteb17_ESO
    Looking for an invite. Experienced player who just wants to get better, stronger, faster and more competent at the game. 4 x VR characters, Master Crafter ALL trades and i'm able to create XP Pots, for a fee of course :smile:

PSN: CivRules
    Edited by fbmattibbotteb17_ESO on August 19, 2015 10:17AM
  • chemicalrainbow
    chemicalrainbow
    Soul Shriven
    hey I would like to join up with you guys, my psn is chemical__rainbow.
  • Williamxx
    Williamxx
    If there is still room shoot me an invite. Vet 14 Templar.

PSN: Williamxx
  • afterbirth
    When I get home in about 5 hours I will send an invite to everyone. Please stop into chat and say hello when you get a chance to. A good chunk of us have been together since the early ESO days so the conversations can get interesting at times haha.
  • afterbirth
    I've added everyone that had their psn listed in their comments. For those that didn't receive an invite, let me know.
  • Arthainius
    Arthainius
    Soul Shriven
    I would really like to join. Im new to ESO but experienced in MMO. Leveling fast at 38 in 2 days so should be 50 this weekend. I am very active and learn at a high rate. I prepare and always run Min/Max builds. Plan to raid heavily at top levels. I have tons of Heroic experience in WoW and have sat as high as top 1k in world on GS multiple times. I enjoy playing socially in groups but can handle solo duties as well.

PSN : andrew_jones
  • JAkihiko
    JAkihiko
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join the guild PSN: JAkihiko. I'm a Redguard Templar (Healing/Dps) Vampire currently only level 30. But I should hit vr1 by next Friday.