Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ISP Looking for members!

Dyonisus
Dyonisus
We are "Islamic State of Pangea"
What we are looking for:

Thirst for Blood:
Do you desire the blood of your enemies coating your hands as they desperately cry for mercy, only to meet your iron fist of justice?

Desire of Gold:
Do you hope to be rich, swimming in gold and loot, laughing and all basic lifeforms who bow before your guilded glory?

Hope for Community:
Do you dream of a guild that communicates and sets forth goals to reach and exceeds all expectations?

Lust towards Power:
Do you have a Lust for power to dominate any opposing force? A power that is great alone and overwhelming in numbers.

Sadistic Dreams:
Sadistic dreams are rare and valuable. These dreams inspire creativity and longing for success in a personal way.

If you have ANY of these traits, we welcome you to join our Islamic State of Pangea. This guild is founded on these qualities by a small group of people who jointly control this guild.
I am the creator of the clan, my gamertag Is Dyonisus. If you're interested in joining this diverse community message me or leave a gamertag in the comments. We welcome people of all creeds to join us in the domination of Tamriel. We now have over 8 members who are werewolves and have people working for vampirism.
Our guild contains 25 people and we have a guild bank with a wearable guild crest!
This guild was founded in the alliance of Ebonheart Pact.
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, gamer tag is dBluRxD!
  • Dyonisus
    Dyonisus
    You've been invited
  • Dyonisus
    Dyonisus
    Bump*
    Edited by Dyonisus on June 14, 2015 7:09PM
  • Dyonisus
    Dyonisus
    Up to 35 members