Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Faceless men of Tamriel Recruiting. Ebonheart guild/ will allow any alliance in however

DueceDropper22
Looking to add a few more members to our guild. We are a group of middle aged men who play quite often and cut up even more. Message me in game or here if you are interested. GT: DueceDropper22
We are Ebonheart primarily however we will allow any alliance.
Edited by DueceDropper22 on June 13, 2015 7:21PM
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, gamer tag is dBluRxD!
  • DueceDropper22
    Invite me please, gamer tag is dBluRxD!

Sending you an invite now!
  • DueceDropper22
    Bump. Still looking for a few more! We have around 12 members at the moment.
  • DueceDropper22
    Bump. All player skill levels accepted! Veterans, novices and even people new to ESO! We will be happy to help each and every individual out in any way we possible can. Hope to see you all very soon!
    GT: DueceDropper22
  • WarpCoreBreach
    WarpCoreBreach
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings! I’d love to be a part of your guild! I’m new to MMO but I am a hardcore fan of Oblivion and Skyrim on consoles. I am a recently retired high school teacher with some time to commit to the game. I’m not a geezer and I don’t see age as any kind of barrier. I play smart and deliberate, I enjoy exploring all areas of the game. I love crafting, provisioning, enchanting, and alchemy. I seem to create way too much gear and supplies! I am always working to create the best possible weapons, potions, etc. I enjoy collaboration and cooperation and I have no big ego to satisfy. I’m not sure I know exactly the roles these guilds play in the game but I am a quick-learner! I am looking forward to your response!
    – Bryan
    – GT: WarpCoreBreach
  • DueceDropper22
    Greetings! I’d love to be a part of your guild! I’m new to MMO but I am a hardcore fan of Oblivion and Skyrim on consoles. I am a recently retired high school teacher with some time to commit to the game. I’m not a geezer and I don’t see age as any kind of barrier. I play smart and deliberate, I enjoy exploring all areas of the game. I love crafting, provisioning, enchanting, and alchemy. I seem to create way too much gear and supplies! I am always working to create the best possible weapons, potions, etc. I enjoy collaboration and cooperation and I have no big ego to satisfy. I’m not sure I know exactly the roles these guilds play in the game but I am a quick-learner! I am looking forward to your response!
    – Bryan
    – GT: WarpCoreBreach

Sounds like you are perfect for our guild. I will add you on my xbox friends list and as soon as i finish lunch will send you a guild invite! Glad to have you as a member of our guild. We will talk more about the things we do in guild chat.
  • loslobosmuerteub17_ESO
    loslobosmuerteub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Send me an invite
    GT: LobosMuerte
  • DueceDropper22
    Alright. I will when I log back on. Will add you to my xbox friends list in the mean time.