Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Soldiers of Glory is recruit for XB1 North America

xSoGxCrossfire
Are you looking for a guild that is focused on both PVE and PVP? Are you looking for a guild that will help you complete quests? Are you looking for a guild that will help you develop skills like blacksmithing and other crafting styles? If you are looking for any of these then we are the guild for you. Our motto is "United we stand, divided we fall" and we stand by it. Please message xSoGx Crossfire on XBL for more information.
  • xSoGxCrossfire
    We are a Daggerfall Covenant Guild so please be sure you are in the Daggerfall Covenant as well.
  • xSoGxCrossfire
    Still accepting new members, feel free to send me a message on XBL or leave your GT in the thread.
  • kaiserdragon33
    If you are poor and want to get a one up on your competition. We are here to help.
    Dagger fall covenant looking to do dungeons and pvp
    Message me on live for

GT DaddyWells01
    GT Kingomurdagame

Either of the names above will get you on your way from rags to riches
    Merica server
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    Send me a guild invite.
    GT: BigMac_Smiley
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • xSoGxCrossfire
    BigMac_Smiley, I tried to find you on XBL and it said you could not be found, if you can send me a message on XBL
  • xSoGxCrossfire
    We are still accepting new members, please feel free to send me a message or leave your GT in the thread.
  • xSoGxCrossfire
    Still searching for new members
  • SupremeSkier3
    SupremeSkier3
    Soul Shriven
    Inv pleas gt: SupremeSkier3
  • xSoGxCrossfire
    Invites sent out, still actively recruiting as well.
  • xSoGxCrossfire
    Still accepting new members, please leave your information in the thread or send me a message on XBL.
  • xSoGxCrossfire
    we are looking for new members
  • xSoGxCrossfire
    We need new members to strengthen our guild, we are looking for anyone who has an interest in crafting, Also we need people who are committed to working in a group, we will give back 110% of all effort you invest into the guild.
  • xSoGxCrossfire
    Looking for more members to join our guild. We would like to start trading and gathering players for pvp runs. Please leave your Gt in the thread or send a message on XBL to xSoGx Crossfire.