The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

And now the entire playstation network is down

• Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XyonicS wrote: »
    Diashie wrote: »
    Oh this is funny. PSN up for me and so is ESO but when going to select the megaserver I just get a screen with a line at the bottom and the "o" option button to go back now.

Can you access the PSN Store, if not then PSN is not up yet. It is partially up for everyone, but anything that acrually requires a PS+ login check is fully fail.

This^ You do not need PS+ membership for services such as Netflix or Amazon.
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • rowlandda
    rowlandda
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue. Everything else on PSN is g2g, but when I try ESO... only buttfuckery.
  • Diashie
    Diashie
    Can you access the PSN Store, if not then PSN is not up yet. It is partially up for everyone, but anything that acrually requires a PS+ login check is fully fail.

Nope PS Store down now for me as well. At least my router works now.

• XyonicS
    XyonicS
    Soul Shriven
    Oh this is funny. PSN up for me and so is ESO but when going to select the megaserver I just get a screen with a line at the bottom and the "o" option button to go back now.

Yeah I know, but point is some things are still working fine, as I said "partially" and ESO does require the PS+ check and that's why we are in this thread.
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I know, but point is some things are still working fine, as I said "partially" and ESO does require the PS+ check and that's why we are in this thread.

I was agreeing with you. I even clicked agree on your forum post. =)
    Edited by Justice31st on June 13, 2015 6:07AM
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • Naivefanboi
    Naivefanboi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup psn is down but i can play gta 5 online mutltyplayer ....
  • rowlandda
    rowlandda
    Soul Shriven

I have the same issue. Everything else in PSN works, but when I try ESO... only tomfoolery (is this better?).

• pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of rage that has grown in me over the last two hours because of these issues is going to kill me.
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pecheckler wrote: »
    The amount of rage that has grown in me over the last two hours because of these issues is going to kill me.

Dude I feel your pain. First ESO and now Sony. I have been painting a house all day thinking about playing this game, and this is my reward... ='(
  • drakeos99
    drakeos99
    ✭✭✭
    PSN is down but looks like coming back up slowly but stuck on loading screen
  • XyonicS
    XyonicS
    Soul Shriven

I was agreeing with you. I even clicked agree on your forum post. =)

Cool, it is strange though that GTA online is working :neutral: maybe RockStar made some kind of special deal. Just wish I could play ESO :(
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    GTFO.

Honestly I didnt mind the Game coming down for stability. But Sony is starting to *** me off. I hate Xbox but if Im going to get a better Online experience with them. Sony is doing their very best to lose another customer.

How is this a "Sony" issue?

SMH!!! LMAO!

Learn to read. Its in the Title.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Diashie
    Diashie
    Well got to megaserver screen now. Now character screen and I am away!
  • RefreshDaemon
    I'm actually considering playing the PC version for the next month while they iron out the bugs on the console version... I know; crazy right? You don't want to know, but I've done crazier.... :tongue:
    Edited by RefreshDaemon on June 13, 2015 7:02AM