The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

And now the entire playstation network is down

pecheckler
pecheckler
✭✭✭✭✭
Next up: ESOTU brings down the Internet!
End the tedious inventory management game.
  • Yukian
    Yukian
    ✭✭✭
    LOL.
    a80bfb92badc4344e18b55992a52cf562d2427062db99069d0db8fb45dabef69.jpg
    PSN- Caleo95
    Devout follower of Sithis
  • ShadowMick
    ShadowMick
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. Huh wow. Wonder if the makers know what there doing.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowMick wrote: »

LOL these guys, too buys posting to notice the banner about maintenance.

Console folks....

0039.gif
    Edited by coryevans_3b14_ESO on June 13, 2015 4:46AM
  • Bigsixer
    Bigsixer
    Soul Shriven
    Pretty crappy time to do the maintenance. 11PM CDT is prime gaming time for a lot of us. I finally got my kid to bed, and was really to play. No dice.
  • EulogyOFaPharaoh
    pecheckler wrote: »

not down for me.

NA Server - EP
  • valkenburg
    way to be off topic!!!
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigsixer wrote: »
    Pretty crappy time to do the maintenance. 11PM CDT is prime gaming time for a lot of us. I finally got my kid to bed, and was really to play. No dice.

Right, they should probably just let the game have more and more issues and not do maintenance during the first few days of launch...

c'mon man.
  • Felgor
    Felgor
    ✭✭
    PS network is working fine here.
    Felgor of Pellinor - Breton Templar
  • Siniztor
    Siniztor
    ✭✭✭
    pecheckler wrote: »

Edit: mine just crashed to.
    Edited by Siniztor on June 13, 2015 4:56AM
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error NP-31734-8
    https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network

it's down all right
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta fight the addiction!
  • okichuck
    okichuck
    Soul Shriven
    Who picks Friday to do maintenance? Better yet Friday at this time?
  • drakeos99
    drakeos99
    ✭✭✭
    Emergency Maintance ftw
  • whatjasay
    whatjasay
    Soul Shriven

Console folks....

0039.gif

I promise were not all like this. :P
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS network is working fine here.

You must of been logged in before the maintenance.
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • Hauztein
    Hauztein
    ✭✭✭
    I was kicked from playstation plus... Cannot even login to eso...
  • Felgor
    Felgor
    ✭✭

And that would cause me to stay on PS network how?

• Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And that would cause me to stay on PS network how?

Are you still logged in it?
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • Felgor
    Felgor
    ✭✭

To the PS network? Yes.

In a party talking with friends.

Some are playing Destiny while ESO server is down.
  • mdhammond
    mdhammond
    ✭✭✭
    Guys get used to server maintenance on mmo RPGs ...it's a regular thing
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To the PS network? Yes.

In a party talking with friends.

Some are playing Destiny while ESO server is down.

Hmm weird, because Australia is currently down, California, and other places that I just checked on. Lucky you. When I go to the PSN store I get the message. This service is currently undergoing maintenance.
    Edited by Justice31st on June 13, 2015 5:09AM
  • bIuhazelnut

Console folks....

0039.gif
    He's referring to psn server issues, not the eso server...
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    knew i should have went with xbox for ESO
  • Felgor
    Felgor
    ✭✭
    Hmm weird, because Australia is currently down, California, and other places that I just checked on. Lucky you. When I go to the PSN store I get the message. This service is currently undergoing maintenance.

Hmmm...Not sure what to say...

Im in Canada, so are some of the guys in the party, others are in the US...

• ninjazim
    ninjazim
    Soul Shriven

Console folks....

Well considering the game just launched on console we are still in the learning curve phase. Yes there is maintenance going on right now, Friday night on launch weekend, and we were given a 15 minute warning in game about it, but the messages regarding the maintenance on the ps4 are rather misleading. I'm assuming they are doing emergency maintenance/server restart because the 2-3 hours before everyone was stuck in infinite zoning and loading loops or stuck in lag. If this is the regular time they do weekly resets then that is a different, but still really stupid issue.

An example of how the message is misleading is how right now instead of seeing a message that says "Servers undergoing maintenance, please wait." I have a message that says "Loading Profile Failed: The Sony Entertainment Network account selected does not have realtime multiplayer privileges. Please select another account, or update your permissions." Then it signs you out of the PSN and puts you into a loop between the two messages.

It isn't the console player's fault that the developers don't know how to convey the right message. All other MMOs I have played or even most multiplayer games in general will have a message at the log-in screen saying server is undergoing maintenance. As it is console players are trudging through the swamp of bugs right now and for all we know this is another bug since the server reset isn't announced.

Yes, they did add a banner here on the forums about the maintenance and also fixed the time/date to the right ones, but that is only here in the forums and doesn't show up anywhere in the game. Only a fraction of players ever visit or join forums even on PC games. Considering it is now a console game as well it shouldn't be expected for players to log into the game's forums on their computers every day.
  • Diashie
    Diashie
    PSN working on my end.

ESO is down due to maintenance for next 1-2 hours though. Just wish they would put flash screen on or include a message at main screen for consoles for courtesy.
  • Felgor
    Felgor
    ✭✭
    They had to take the PS4 server down. The game was unplayable...

I had at most points an 8 second reaction delay...

Players were lagging all over...

Mobs were rubber banding everywhere...

Reminded me of Warhammer launch lol
    Edited by Felgor on June 13, 2015 5:14AM
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ninjazim wrote: »

Console folks....

Well considering the game just launched on console we are still in the learning curve phase. Yes there is maintenance going on right now, Friday night on launch weekend, and we were given a 15 minute warning in game about it, but the messages regarding the maintenance on the ps4 are rather misleading. I'm assuming they are doing emergency maintenance/server restart because the 2-3 hours before everyone was stuck in infinite zoning and loading loops or stuck in lag. If this is the regular time they do weekly resets then that is a different, but still really stupid issue.

An example of how the message is misleading is how right now instead of seeing a message that says "Servers undergoing maintenance, please wait." I have a message that says "Loading Profile Failed: The Sony Entertainment Network account selected does not have realtime multiplayer privileges. Please select another account, or update your permissions." Then it signs you out of the PSN and puts you into a loop between the two messages.

It isn't the console player's fault that the developers don't know how to convey the right message. All other MMOs I have played or even most multiplayer games in general will have a message at the log-in screen saying server is undergoing maintenance. As it is console players are trudging through the swamp of bugs right now and for all we know this is another bug since the server reset isn't announced.

Yes, they did add a banner here on the forums about the maintenance and also fixed the time/date to the right ones, but that is only here in the forums and doesn't show up anywhere in the game. Only a fraction of players ever visit or join forums even on PC games. Considering it is now a console game as well it shouldn't be expected for players to log into the game's forums on their computers every day.

Well-put.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    mdhammond wrote: »
    Guys get used to server maintenance on mmo RPGs ...it's a regular thing

GTFO.

Honestly I didnt mind the Game coming down for stability. But Sony is starting to *** me off. I hate Xbox but if Im going to get a better Online experience with them. Sony is doing their very best to lose another customer.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ninjazim wrote: »

Console folks....

I'll see your wall of text and raise you a hamster :open_mouth:

006-funny-animal-gifs-dramatic-hamster-behind-coca-cola-bottle.gif