Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvE/PvP/Social guild-Daggerfall Covanent

capital-guild
CAPITAL is a guild that is based in the Daggerfall Covanent, but will accept anyone from any alliance. We are also tied to a trading guild, but their list is now full of members so I cannot invite you to it, however we also have our own guild trader that you can sell at as well. We currently have 430+ members, but wish to fill up the remaining spaces. This guild has some veteran ranks from the pc as well that are willing to help you with information, as well as crafters that will be willing to help you make armor or level blacksmithing, woodcrafting, etc. Thank you all for taking the time to read about CAPITAL! PM "trb93" or "SkiiBird" for an invite if you cannot post on this forum.
Edited by capital-guild on August 20, 2015 5:56AM
  • capital-guild
    Also, if you wish to join the guild for the PvM but do not have a mic you may still join then send me in game messages and i will do my best to try to get a group for you to do a dungeon. We currently have a little over 100 members that are on throughout the day, so you should always have someone to talk to.
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • capital-guild
    Sent Invites to both guilds, you don't have to join both guilds if you don't want to though.
  • capital-guild
    We also have a guild bank that can be used and a guild tabard unlocked and created.
  • capital-guild
    Bump ;)
  • capital-guild
    still online and recruiting
  • capital-guild
    Currently at 120+ members
  • capital-guild
    We are now expanding into doing some PvP as well. If you enjoy doing PvP I'm sure some people in the chat would play it with you.
  • Krevorn
    Krevorn
    I'm interested in joining both guilds. GT is Krevorn
  • capital-guild
    sent request to both. Thanks for joining! :)
  • capital-guild
    at about 150 members now
  • capital-guild
    online now
  • kotag
    kotag
    Soul Shriven
    Inv please "kotag" is my user or "hey its skillz" is my gt thanks
  • capital-guild
    invite sent
  • capital-guild
    bump
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
    Edited by dblurxd_ESO on June 14, 2015 6:33PM
  • capital-guild
    Sure I will invite you again :p
  • capital-guild
    We are now officially a PvP guild as well as PvE and just chatting in general. I implemented this when a lot of my members got into PvP and requested that i did so. The way this works is that one chat channel will be used for PvP and another for PvE/general chatting, this will make the chat be a lot less hectic than it has to be.
  • capital-guild
    bump
  • capital-guild
    bump. cant login atm though
  • capital-guild
    B)
  • capital-guild
    bump again ;p
  • capital-guild
    now at 170+ members
  • Seriasssam
    Seriasssam
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I want to join a guild currently lvling and need a guild to play with as well as a trading guild on the side pls invite to join

Gt: Seriasssam

I'll try send you a friend request as I don't know if you can search for guilds in the Xbox 1 setup

Thanks
  • capital-guild
    Ah sorry for the delay lol. Sent and Thank you for joining!
  • capital-guild
    currently offline but will resume later :)
  • Steelersman
    Steelersman
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join both guilds.

GT is "Steelersman"

Thanks!
  • capital-guild
    kk i already logged off xbox but will invite you when i wake up (about 8-9 hrs from now) :P
  • capital-guild
    sorry for the inconvenience!
  • capital-guild
    Back online and recruiting.