Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One-Bite-Right Meow-Vampire guild UPDATED

• Aime13
    Aime13
    Soul Shriven
    LF a guild and or a bite

Undreamt13 xbox one
    Ebonheart pact
    I'm on all the time
  • ftrent
    ftrent
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Looking for a vampire guild

EclecticM0f0
    aldemeri dominion
  • IceTheUnKnown10
    IceTheUnKnown10
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a vampire guild.
    GT: IceTheUnKnown10
    Server: NA
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One
  • ftrent
    ftrent
    Soul Shriven
    ftrent wrote: »
    Hi Looking for a vampire guild

EclecticM0f0
    aldemeri dominion

xbox one
  • anthonym93
    anthonym93
    Soul Shriven
    kiillermoses to join
  • taeyang
    taeyang
    Soul Shriven
    I would really appreciate for a vampire bite! And I would love to join your guild!
    NA server
    Daggerfall Covernet
    GT: SnapChipmunk498
    Thank you!
  • Duckfail
    Duckfail
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, looking to join guild and get bitten

Aldmeri Dominion

EU server, willing to help with the EU REQUESTS ONCE BIT

message Duckfail for more
  • knifeintheribs
    Does this guild facilitate werewolves as well? I am looking to become a werewolf, and would pledge my character to whatever guild could provide a scratch. Gamer tag is SnipershotProf, Aldmeri dominion, sorcerer, level 12, Khajiit.
  • JesusFreak
    JesusFreak
    Soul Shriven
    I have started a vampire guild called "The Black Church" on EP Eu. We are looking for players interested in building a serious guild from the ground up.

We will focus on both PvP and PvE.

If you're just looking for a bite PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME!

There is a waiting list currently for our members to be turned.

Once again we're on EP Eu.

If you're just looking for bites you will be wasting your time we do have a trial period.

Gamer tag is Sl0wjam the o in my name is the number Zero.
    Edited by JesusFreak on June 24, 2015 10:10PM
  • Tribunal_Power
    I love the name and the goal. I'm totally in.

Ebonheart Pact, GT is Tribunal Power. Shoot me an invite!

I look forward to getting bit and eventually nomming on the noobs to share the dark gift! :P
  • JesusFreak
    JesusFreak
    Soul Shriven
    I love the name and the goal. I'm totally in.

Ebonheart Pact, GT is Tribunal Power. Shoot me an invite!

I look forward to getting bit and eventually nomming on the noobs to share the dark gift! :P

Add me it says your account is not found.
  • CYB3RJIV3
    CYB3RJIV3
    ✭✭
    I have sent out more invites- <Coven Infectus Somnium> is NA Server Ebonheart Pact.
  • bryndr13ub17_ESO
    Did something happen with the guild?
  • Bludoxs
    Bludoxs
    Soul Shriven
    add me dnt mind helping or waiting eu sever would like a bite at some stage tho haha gamer tag bludoxs
  • Baileyson
    Baileyson
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join a vampire guild on euro server, I'm Ebonhart, haven't been bitten yet but will happily do it when I have been gt: Baileyson
  • Cdrew
    Cdrew
    I'm having a hell of a time trying to get bit. Can someone help me out?

GT: BillsMafia 585
  • Jager
    Jager
    Gt : OBOYLE99
    Xbox one
    Aldemeri dominion
    North American
    Looking for a vampire guild to roll with but need a bite aswell. Been trying to get one from bloodfiends myself but no such luck as of yet. Thanks
    Edited by Jager on June 29, 2015 3:36PM
  • Avaralou
    Avaralou
    I have thrown you all invites, Guild name is <Coven Infectus Somnium>
    If i have missed anyone let me know & i will invite again or send me a message on xbox one GT Kazekage Tofu
    Bare in mind we will only have 3 vampires starting this Wed. so things will be a bit slow at 1st.
    Once bitten please do not just up and leave. We would like to be a tight knit group.

I would love to join. Im not a vamp yet but once i am ill help bite the recruits. I know its a prosses. I would be thankful for an invite if you'll have me.

GT Avaralou
  • Jager
    Jager
    Will also use my bites for recruits
  • soulzeee
    soulzeee
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join and assist in spreading and growing. Vampirism In the guild

GT: Soulzeee
    Xbox one
    Ebonheart pact
    VR3
    Dark elf nightblade
  • CYB3RJIV3
    CYB3RJIV3
    ✭✭

No, guild is still here. I cleaned house a bit & got rid of some non social/leeches but still here. A lot of our members are now vet rank 1 and higher.
  • CYB3RJIV3
    CYB3RJIV3
    ✭✭
    If you need to message me you can hit me up on Xbox one GT Kazekage Tofu, i will see those faster than here ;)
  • CYB3RJIV3
    CYB3RJIV3
    ✭✭
    But i now have a rank 10 vampire (vet rank 1) my lvl 9 alt got bit (finished the quest at lvl 10) and a rank 10 wolf. However the Coven is an all vamp guild.
    Edited by CYB3RJIV3 on June 30, 2015 5:09AM
  • bryndr13ub17_ESO

No, guild is still here. I cleaned house a bit & got rid of some non social/leeches but still here. A lot of our members are now vet rank 1 and higher.

I thought you said my lack of play time wasn't an issue, oh well.
  • CYB3RJIV3
    CYB3RJIV3
    ✭✭
    I don't mind a 'lack of play time' we understand that, what i am saying is 'social' members - members that talk/run dungeons together (while online) etc. We get too many just wanting to get a quick bite and leave.
  • Damian-DeMort
    I'll join. I'm in the ebonheart alliance. Still need to be turned but will turn for free. Server is North America and my gamer tag is Damian DeMort
  • bryndr13ub17_ESO
    Right, well the only time I ever saw anyone else in guild chat was the one time I talked to you. <shrug >
  • CYB3RJIV3
    CYB3RJIV3
    ✭✭
    Half the time some of us are in party chat <shrug>
    Sorry if it didn't work out for you tho, good luck to you.
  • bryndr13ub17_ESO
    Lol thanks for taking my 2k first.
  • CYB3RJIV3
    CYB3RJIV3
    ✭✭
    How did i take your 2k? Guild tabard is mandatory, if you were removed from guild then there was a good reason, either you was not social, not on etc. When you buy the tabard the gold does not come to me, i do not get your gold. I get that you wanna start drama over your removal, so again people are only removed if: they are not social, never on, different alliance or being a ***. Just because you bought the tabard does not mean you're golden no matter what...