Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your favorite faction?

WyldfireWyrm
WyldfireWyrm
✭✭✭
Favorite faction and why?
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used to love AD.
    Now I kinda love EP.
    I have yet to play DC :-/
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD is my favourite. Why? Because of Queen ayrenn and raz. Those two can be heroes at any timeline. Ad also has one of the best intro starter island imo. I like ep since it starts with a familiar skyrim theme but then rushes off to go morrowind. Nothing wrong just not.. As flowing in the quest lines as ad.

I dont like dc. Reminds me too much of the alliance in Wow and I hate that. But ive yet to play through all the zones so im biased to ad right now.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've finished DC first
    in DC I loved the stros m'kai and alik'r desert

I got a level 32 in the ebonheart pact. Although I will likely love the skyrim area's. I dislike the earlier maps.

I'm currently finishing the last map in AD and I really like it. Both the asian themed Khajit area's as well as the elven forrests. Well done in design. Also I love Valyn harbor's layout for crafting and trading. The narrative is also superior in this faction. (the dialogue when Raz is transformed to look like the queen is epic!)

so my favourite so far is AD

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU