Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Aussie gamer looking for a daggerfell guild

Danstarrrrr
Hey guys,

Im a level 9 breton templar looking for a daggerfell alliance guild to start exploring the world of ESO with. Fairly causal gamer just looking for some cool peeps to play with. Aussie players would be a bonus. Reply on here or send me a request. My gamer tag is A Feral Danimal

Happy gaming
  • Danstarrrrr
    Bump
  • WetWorm1
    WetWorm1
    Hello Danstar, we here at Grim Mafia would love to have you join us. We are a small friendly group of players that accept everyone, at any experience of the game. We do about everything in the game, from dungeons, crafting, to pvp. We are a varied levels but around the levels of 5-18. If you have any questions or if you would like to join, please contact me or the co-owner of the guild.
    My Gamertag : wet worm1
    Co-Owner's Gamertag : FloppyFish99
  • Danstarrrrr
    WetWorm1 wrote: »
    Hello Danstar, we here at Grim Mafia would love to have you join us. We are a small friendly group of players that accept everyone, at any experience of the game. We do about everything in the game, from dungeons, crafting, to pvp. We are a varied levels but around the levels of 5-18. If you have any questions or if you would like to join, please contact me or the co-owner of the guild.
    My Gamertag : wet worm1
    Co-Owner's Gamertag : FloppyFish99

Hey bro send us a guild invite. Just at work atm so i cant message you on xbox ill add your guild this afternoon.
  • WetWorm1
    WetWorm1
    Alright I will invite you whenever I get the chance to get onto ESO
  • Danstarrrrr
    WetWorm1 wrote: »
    Alright I will invite you whenever I get the chance to get onto ESO

Thanks bro